Bring back 1*/2* Tournaments!

Hold on, shouldn’t thee be a menu for voting “'No” in the poll or “No” didn’t just count?:grin:…Frankly I won’t like to waste much breath on tourneys with feeders.

No.

Split the tournaments by level

Everyone level 1-25 (or whatever level makes most sense) gets to participate in a tournament that features levels 1-3 heroes, with reduced loot level.

Everyone above level 25 participated in a concurrent tournament levels 3-5

Everyone wins; way fewer sand bagger level 60 players taking rewards from level 15

8 Likes

Open 5 tournaments each Sunday, 1 for each rarity to choose from. Maybe everybody should be able to join at least 2 for free and the other 3 for say 50 gems each.

ViP could include a 3rd free joining.

That would also compensate the nerfed loot and everybody would be happy imo.

4 Likes

But how many bugs & issues would that bring? We already have had quite a few issues with 1 tourney a week, multiplying that by 5 could open a whole new rabbit hole of issues

And would the rewards have to be tiered by rarity or would they all remain the same which would inflate rewards to 5x what they are now and quite possibly undo the tourney loot nerf devs put in place awhile back

I see the appeal of the idea, have mentioned it myself but i think the reality would be less than ideal

1 Like

Full loot 1st joined, 70% 2nd, 50% 3rd, 30% 4th, 10% 5th.

Bugs? Maybe Bugs Bunny. :wink:
There always will be bugs.
Don’t see a problem with that.

I think this makes sense, but 2 tournaments running at the same time would mean double the usual rewards available. If the developers decide to nerf tournament loot again because of this, there will be an even bigger outcry…

1 Like

It wouldn’t be double the loot, because nobody could enter both.

1 Like

It really amuse me how much people complaint about the game beeing boring, always the same farming, stagnating, and yet when something new knock their door they drive it away.

Oh boy, i’m hungry!

Here, take some bread!

What? Bread?! No thanks.
May i have au filet à la crème et aux champignon?

Medium cooking point, thank you.

~Voted

2 Likes

If there is any TRUE reason to have them, this is it. Nail on the head hit.

I think it’s not worth it to get those tournaments back.

1* and 2* heroes are FOOD.

And this game is a marathon, not a sprint race, considering that, it takes very little time to get TC’s to 12/13, so you can participate in 3* tournaments.

Leveling up (and embleming) 1/2* heroes will only take valuable resources that will be better used in REAL heroes.

Just have a little patience and evolve your stronghold and CTs, in no time you will be participating in the tournaments.

4 Likes

Most people are arguing as if joining 1s/2s tournaments are compulsory. If you don’t want to give up rooster space or the resources to max and emblem 1s /2s, don’t join the tournament. Missing 1-2 tournaments a year is not going to kill you

2 Likes

Discarding 1☆/2☆ tournaments which only appear 2-3 times a year from this game is not going to kill you.

6 Likes

No, it’s not going to kill anyone.

But the resources used to level up and emblem that kind of heroes can be used in other more worthy ones.

3* heroes can be used in the early stages of the game (up to province 15 s1 or so), Rare event stages and for early wars or cleaning teams.

Also, costumes have extended their life span, so some of them have become really worthy for leveling up and emblem, like Brienne.

1-2* heroes can be used in the tournaments and… that’s it.

And when new players realize it’s not worth it to keep 1-2* heroes just for the tournaments, if they want to recover their emblems they will have to use gems or red emblems.

And THAT hurts.

1 Like

Hasn’t there already been enough threads on this? It was a bad idea to start with, bringing them back would be a worse idea. They are not f2p friendly at all. Please stop using this as an excuse. A 1* tournament was never promised, nor was bringing back a 2* tournament. If anyone used resources it was there own choice. If you want to use them in a tournament then do so. No one will stop you.
So many people have complained that SG never listens to the player base. SG finally listened to the player base and now you’re complaining. I guess some people just aren’t happy unless they are complaining about something.

8 Likes

There are still many players using 1s n 2s. But they won’t probably get their voice heard because they may not have discover the forum yet. And we probably won’t see them unless we cup drop heavily

2 Likes

I am totally ticked off about this. After the last 2* hero, 1* troop tournament, I spent a small fortune in resources leveling up my team so I would be prepared for the next tournament. It’s useless to use them as feeders because you get very little credit for leveled/ ascended heroes and troops. I hope you bring these back even if you only run them occasionally.

2 Likes

I say run the 1* and 2* tourneys but prohibit those heroes with emblems attached. Then there is no way to money your way to an advantage.

I really enjoy playing with my old favorite 2*, and I think it is a shame that you did away with the 1* and 2* tournaments. Yes they take up a few slots, but you really only need 5 slots and if you need to tou can level a 1* or 2* to max pretty easily.
Please, Oh Please bring back these tournaments

1 Like

The vast majority of players will be playing with 3* within a couple of weeks of starting EP. Tell me how anyone has an “attachment”…they don’t!! This is just a few players knowing there is only a handful of tunes that are 1and 2 so they figure they will have a equal chance at getting loot in Tourneys. My advice is work on 3 or 4 and build your teams up that way for better loot. It’s trally kinda pathetic to even re debate this.

6 Likes

I think this is great :+1:
I believe that the people who love playing with 1* and 2* so much, should form an alliance. There’s just about 30 of you!

How about… The 1* Blazers!

You like that name? I give it to you free of charge!

Keep playing with them in raids! Put them in your war team!
Use them in your raid defense. Fight Titans with them! Maybe you could make some really neat YouTube videos! You won’t ever kill any Titans, sadly but. After some repetition you may finally learn value! Clearly you can’t be told about it…

4 Likes