Bring back 1*/2* Tournaments!

See here yelnats, you are illogical, and that’s that…
:rofl:
I don’t think you can reason with people who want to invest in 1*…

What yelnats is saying is that the amount of health and attack given by emblems doesn’t effect 5* greatly. It effect 4* more. And a 1* heroes health and attack is practically doubled by 20 emblems. This is not illogical nonsense…

What is nonsense is suggesting that only whales would invest a 1* to 20 emblems!!? That is preposterous…

Hundreds of maxed teams on the 2*!
As cheap and foolish as it would be on a 1*… hundreds of players who don’t understand value yet, and hundreds more who waste their progress to squish those newbies.

Give it up yelnats, they won’t listen…

2 Likes

Top 5%.

I have explained it with logical explanation to you in another thread multiple times, someone even backed my theory with experience from beta but it seems you keep ignoring it:

How many more people do you think will be joining? Most of my alliance teammates said they are going to opt out because the don’t want to have 5 feeder slots locked for 6 days.

Who have a lot of 1* heroes but don’t have 3* heroes to compete in 3* tournament??? Newbies??? You need to be level 14 to enter, by that time you won’t even relly on 1* for map. And most importantly, how many newbies are there who is going to participate??? Most newbies only use 1☆ in their first few days (if not only a day) playing.

Rather than more participant, it will lead to less participant which mean the chance to enter top percentage is smaller.

2 Likes

So, hundreds did it on the 2*…how many people participated?

Let’s round up to your favor and call it 1000 players fully Emblemed their 2*s.

So, if 100K people played 1000 players are Top 1%.

Most Event/Challenges have 1/2 million players +.

If we cut that in more than half that’s 250K. Cut in half again is 125K. So, if fewer than 1/4 of the players who normally participate in Events actually played…then clearly the ability to “compete” at every level of % (besides the Top 1% and Top 100) is far greater.

I would say over 100K would’ve participated easily.

Unless SG released numbers on how many participants there were for the 2* Tourney…all estimates would be anecdotal.

I’m a C2Per (under $30 total) on my best account that is 32 months old. I can compete in the 5* Tourneys usually at the Top 25% (or better). There is no way most new F2Pers/C2Pers do much better…I’ll venture to say they do far worse. I believe those same players could do better in smaller starred Tournaments.

It’s a reality that players who don’t pay don’t have a say.

Did you know how may players enter the only 2* tournament???

I saw someone posting their rank and result, rank 10,006 but he didn’t get to top 1%, only top 5%:

This mean the top 1% is lesser than 10,006. Multiply it by 100 and we can conclude that the number of participants of 2☆ tournament is less than 1,000,600.

How many participants does 5* tournaments have?

Which means 5☆ tournament have more than 1.191.400 players, it is around 1.3 million players.

Unlike @Poofsta who confess to be C2P, I am F2P. Sorry that I don’t pay.

1 Like

Poor Bob

beating-a-dead-horse-gif-11

3 Likes

I reached top 1 or 5 %, don’t know any more in the 2* with Ragnhild+20 and 4 babies on def and att. Was funny, but boring. Afterwards I did a reset and ate Ragn, since I didn’t even found it worth to keep a single maxed feeder.

I am an F2P who have played this game for 14 months. The first time I enter top 1% in 5☆ tourney is at my 7th month of playing this game (okay that one was with old tournament system, but I already enter top 1% again in 5☆ tournaments just a week after my 1 year anniversary). I don’t even have a full 5☆ team on both times, my team is mostly emblemed 4☆. Overall, it is around top 5%, withvthe lowest being top 25% and the highest being top 1%.

Do you know my result in 2* tournament? Only top 10%. Because my unemblemed 2* have difficult time against those fully emblemed 2* and the number of participants is smaller.

I was planning to give them emblem, but thankfully, SG decided to get rid of that tournament.

1 Like

So, over a million participants in the 2*…

I’d assume at least half would’ve done a 1* Tourney.

So, under 250 votes took away over a probable half a million players willingness to play a 1* Tourney.

I played with trainers during 2*
Cost me no resource

And I would have done the same in 1*

Those who wasted their resource, made that choice all by themselves! No one made them waste their resources…

Their moaning is terrible! How do I mute this thread?

2 Likes

Don’t you see it? 2* tournament have less participants than 5* tournament.

Your logic of more participants turn out to be false.

1 Like

Yeah, scientifically that is how it works so you don’t have to poll 2 million people. The people have spoken, SG has spoken and now I have spoken-NO 2* tourneys

2 Likes

This is like riding across the desert and not coming up with a name for your horse… then after it collapses beating it for hours saying “Cmon Charlie”

My tertiary account is in a Starter Alliance. Nobody has ONE 5* fully-leveled. Let alone enough 4s to compete at the 4 or 5* Raid Tourneys at 25% or better. Most were looking forward to the 1* Tourney. Most leveled 1s on announcement of a scheduled 1 Tourney for the end of December.

I’m calling BS. No one looked forward to the 1* tourney… not even SG that’s why they said” f it”

Everybody has Bane though. And if they aren’t working on 2* heroes by feeding of the 1*’s?!..

Then they won’t be playing long…

I would say that is a bad decision making. SG announced that it will be at the end of December, why do they level it right away, should have at least wait until mid December like I was planning to do before it got axed.

I never said “more participants”. I even posted that it could go as low as 500K.

What I said is more players would have a chance at the higher %s and higher loot that goes with it.

This isn’t the first time you grossly misstated my words.

I played in the 2*. I was not going to play in the 1*. So there would have been less. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :