Breaking the trophy plunge!

Personally I dislike fighting Drake a lot more than Richard.
Specials from Richard are not that tough to counter, Drake is more hard to counter i.m.o.

4 Likes

Drake is the best tank out of those 2 teams

Do you have any 5* greens?

2 Likes

Tough tank with fast flank and wings will always work out somehow.

I’d definitely keep Drake as tank, he’s the strongest option of the heroes you’ve shown.

Richard can be a decent tank, but fast blinding is extremely effective, and I find Drake far more troublesome than Richard.

The advantages of Richard over Magni are hitting 3 and making an attacker have 4 enemies that cause status ailments, which can be difficult to keep up with clearing.

But switching from Fast to Average and losing Magni’s defense buff may not improve your team, particularly since Richard’s hit won’t usually get kills unless an enemy is already damaged.

You could experiment with Zim, Sartana, Drake, Richard, Marjana and see if you balance out at a higher trophy count — but my suspicion is that it won’t beat out your existing team.

3 Likes

Thanks @zephyr1 @HarryDeB @AirHawk and @Rigs, very useful

No green 5* for me.

Actually it’s interesting because I actually have more trouble against Richard than Drake but that’s probably because I have no greens. It’s interesting how the norm may not apply to everyone. I actually prefer to raid Drake lol.

Yeah I’m not too sure how the synergies will work but I think that’s another reason why a raid training room or spectator training room within an Alliance for friendly raids between members (as has been requested many a time before) would be great to work all this out.

4 Likes

Sartana zim drake magni marjana would be my choice then

I prefer AoE front and center, snipers on wings, and buffers up front as well

So just my 2 cents

And yes i know “purple always by yellow blah blah” but this seems like a different scenario to me which doesn’t exactly fit into that mold

And sure they could double or triple or mono blue due to the 2 reds but the 2 reds are still a few spots apart and can’t be hit with small target 3 AoE and chance of a big blue cascade hittin both, slim to none. Also think drake and magni would be my bigger threats than the 2 reds. Anyways rambling again, whatever you think is best just go with it lol

Snipers on the wings are better due to slimmer target options as the raid goes on(as long as your AoE pull through, wings should have 3 or less targets to choose from if your front 3 kill at least 2) which takes some of the guess work away from the AI which is already taken away a bit for heros that hit multiple enemies

Ok done

3 Likes

Thanks as per my other post.

@Rigs do you not believe in healers at flank?

Also is it a bad move to replace Magni with an emblemed Obakan in your opinion?

Anyone’s kind advice also appreciated

2 Likes

My basis for defense is gambling on enemies bad boards. Since we don’t own the super heroes, Marjana makes a very good tank IMO. She is a rogue so she can escape special skill damage and she punishes a bad board for being fast and a sniper to boot in addition to her high HP.

Drake is not bad but due to Guin, he is easily taken down since many know how to stack purple. Same setup against Guin will do fine.