Breakdown of 3*/4*/5* heroes usability

Thank you! Great suggestion, I think I’ll have some time to do that tomorrow. Cheers. :muscle:

Updated the list with Rudolph, Mitsuko, Santa Claus, Zimkitha, Buddy, Evelyn, Mother North, Victor and Inari. Left out Vlad and Valeria as you can read in the text above the breakdown. I have also included the speed of the special skills as requested by @l2ider.

3 Likes

How did it take me so long to find this list! It was exactly what I was hoping for … thank you :blush:

1 Like

Am I just not seeing Azlar or is his missing?

And Quintas?

Yes they are not on the list, because their special skill is slow and doesn’t have a secondary effect to fit into one of the categories. I could make a “slow special AoE” category, but I chose not to as these other categories have a direct usefulness.

I will have to update the list again, so maybe I can add said category. I’m not sure yet though. :+1:

Thanks. I’ll add the category on my own list. I think I have 10 heroes who fit in there :persevere:

I haven’t read up

But have classes been taken into account for this list?

Am I also missing Sumitomo on the list?

I love your list, I’ve added a column to my spreadsheet for the classes.

I’ll get back to this list tomorrow, since I have been busy with my bachelor thesis during the past few weeks. It all came to a good end today, so I’ll have some spare time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is jackal missing as well (4*, 2nd bucket)?

He’s in there. But I see that I can reorganize the list a bit in order to prioritize special skill types. Tomorrow.

@Rigs @princess1 @sleeperZ96BT

I have updated and adjusted the list.

1. New categories, so that each hero has a place
  2. All heroes are placed in multiple categories for a better overview
  3. Classes have been added
  4. New heroes have been added

It took me a while, but here we go. :+1:

4 Likes

It looks good man, you have any plans on creating a easier digested info graphic?

I thought about it, but I don’t have the right means for it. I’ll have to google a little or just work it out in a spreadsheet. Not tonight anymore though. If nobody wants to put this data in an infographic, then I will try and do my best a bit later.

I’m not the right guy or i would lol

I think you should change the heading of Heroes who deal slow damge to … Princess’ Heroes :persevere:

Thank you for the update!

1 Like

A small fix, @TomV93: Wilbur shouldn’t be in the “buff attack” section.

2 Likes

That’s right! This category used to be “Buff Def/Att”, so I forgot to remove him. I’ll also make a more logical order of the categories tomorrow.

I’ll adjust it, thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome, and thanks for your work on this, it’s very helpful! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

This is fantastic! Thank you for the time you put into making this.