Boss Wolf with Emblems?

LOL , thanks for that but what is a Shuriken?
I thought of using it as a discuss :rofl:

1 Like

You gotta ask @KLinMayhem what is that

Donā€™t discount the emblem issue, you already have rogue emblems on Marjana so if you think you might get a yellow that can take emblems, make sure to consider that

1 Like

7 Likes

From Wikipedia: A shuriken (Japanese: ę‰‹č£å‰£; literally: ā€œhidden hand bladeā€) is a Japanese concealed weapon that was used as a hidden dagger or metsubushi to distract or misdirect.

Usually you think of it as a throwing star

Note: Walls are made of cement where I live, so any phone thrown at a wall would be more likely to smash into pieces than stick in it

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
That looks cool!!!

I donā€™t recall ever winning against a Boss Wolf tank. Have also just lost twice. Maybe a Sonya would have helped in my case to go with Alasie but I have to max her first.
lack of practice and having no strategy is certainly an issue here

1 Like

Pretty sure my lifetime winrate against Boss Wolf is the lowest of any tank. Iā€™ve only beat him a couple times and Iā€™ve lost a bunch.

Probably the best strat vs him is to stack 5 good yellows and heā€™ll die in 4 tiles. However that can backfire with bad boards.

Part of the problem vs him is you want a dispell (to get rid of the Riposte) and a cleanse to get rid of the mana gen down. Viv works for the cleanse. Does yellow even have a dispeller? I canā€™t think of one. Makes it awkward if he ever goes off and you donā€™t have both those.

I can see why heā€™s got a high winrate. Heā€™s one of the tankiest heroes in the game and he combines it with a pretty punishing special.

Iā€™m going to finish mine someday. But I was lucky to land Panther recently so he got bumped down the priority one

2 Likes

Add me to the list of frustrated raiders against Boss Wolf. Most of my dispellers are Purple, so that doesnā€™t helpā€¦ I

Tried stacking 3 Yellows against him to kill him before he fires. Tried 3x last night, only once did my Yellow stack work, and then i got slaughtered by the wings and flanks.

To be fair, my only maxed Yellows are Inari, Li Xiu and Chao, so it might work with some stronger yellows. But you still need dispellers just in case.

2 Likes

I now have Gwen

Is this where she would go, im assuming she is better at flank than BW, @FraVit93 @Kerridoc

Guinevere could be a better flank than Boss Wolf to her! If I were in you I would let Elkanen out of your defense and field this team:

Frida - Leonidas - Boss Wolf - Guinevere - Marjana

If Boss Wolf were to cast he could have a great impact with his counterattack if Leonidas or Guinevere were to remove some mana and heal Boss Wolf.

Still, your final team should include Ursena, maybe having her and Boss Wolf sandwiching Guinevere.

1 Like

I have the mats its now a race to get her maxed lol

Or

1 Like

Honestly I think that neither Guin nor BW is a good flank. They both excel as tanksā€”but you only need one of those.

3 Likes

Agreed. Both BW and Guin are considerably better at tank than flank imo

Ursena is also better at tank.

I have a bit of the same problem with my Ursena tank and having Boss Wolf. Have to decide if Boss Wolf is a big enough upgrade on Ursena (+Ariel for 5% DEF) to even be worth ascending

That said out of all your tanks Ursena and Aegir probably work best at flank if any of them?

1 Like

@NotVixx You are probably talking about this team (identity hidden)

4 Likes

As soon as i accend her i will try that combo :blush:

1 Like

Straightaway I know this lineup belongs to E-nder. :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah. I didnā€™t have that screen shotā€¦ but I knew where to find it :joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™d try once just for the heck of it lol you almost have to. Then if you win you can do some bragging

ummmmā€¦20 characters lol

1 Like