Boss Wolf or Obakan

I get Obakan and I read all about him and no one is happy about his performance so I decided to feed Boss wolf with Obakan so no more Obakan and I use to have 2 Aegir and same I use one Aegir to feed the other one. Do you think i should be sorry for Obakan or not?? For me doesn’t matter is the caracter has 20 stars,if he is not useful I throw him away, waste of space and nothing else

You may be sorry when version 20 is released in the next month if Obakan gets a buff.

I don’t have a choice, haven’t pulled Sartana so will probably give him the tabards next month unless Kunchen appears…

Am I missing something? I see people talking about version 20 rebalancing.

Could someone kindly point me to the official announcement on rebalancing old heroes?

Thanks =D

@zephyr1

Yes, it’s buried in this thread:

2 Likes

Thanks @zephyr1

Any idea when v20 is due out?

This gives my Obakan and Quintus a bit of hope.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I have no idea when Version 20 will be released.

But I can say that as far as I know, the balancing changes haven’t entered beta testing yet. So it could be soonish, but presumably isn’t immediately imminent.

1 Like

Ok thanks

PS Your moderator icon looks like the Paladin class. I digress.

When can I use you in Trials of Serenity? :rofl:

1 Like

They operate on a 4-6 week cadence on versions it seems like. So maybe late March or early April?

Also, his moderator icon is a ranger.

2 Likes

No problem!

(I’ve had the same thought about the icon, but apparently I’m Ranger class, according to @Garanwyn.) EDIT: And he beat me to posting.

I’m looking forward to more insight into the rebalancing too…

It’s already been a few weeks since Version 19 released, but Group Raids are still being worked on, and that’s a big addition, so I’m guessing the release cycle will be a little slower than some.

2 Likes

It’s easy enough to edit. Let me fire up Photoshop.

1 Like

You’re going to end up causing a post in Heroes Do not Match Classes :laughing:

2 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Tell you what, I’ll bring out the update as part of the v20 rebalancing. It will coincide with the patch that makes sure all of your joke procs are funny :smile:

2 Likes

Nice save making this banter vaguely on topic. :face_with_monocle:

Sorry @Nemessis for our indiscretions!

2 Likes

@Garanwyn 63% chance to make a joke? SG I want my money back, these odds are never in my favour!!!

Come on!!

1 Like

I can not figure out how to download version 20! Driving me crazy!! Any help? Player name is indiepsycho.

To download V.20, let’s wait for it to be launched.

4 Likes

Obakan don’t get anything in V20 so I’m delighted to feed Boss wolf with Obakan, good meal

V20 is not release yet so later on

1 Like

yikes.

20 bad decisions.