Boss Wolf or Grimble?

I have seen one Grimble in a war defence team - and it was for the current war …

1 Like

Huh. Well, let me know how he holds up. I have a Grimble in my roster. Sitting at level 1 until I completely run out of other purples to work on.

Don’t think I’d ascend either personally

Sartana costume coming soon and domitia costume

Purple hotm approaching

Boss wolf is really only worth ascending if you’re goin to tank him and have no ursena or kunchen and don’t plan on spending in May

Grimble, i think actually could be useful vs telluria tanks but preferably with a lvl 23 mana troop

I would probly hold onto the tabbards or ascend grimble

3 Likes

I always wished to have Boss Wolf: despite being very slow, he is a PITA to fight against, especially if he has emblems and mana troops.

This said, now that there is Telluria I think he lost some importance, as she does almost everything he does but at average speed.

I agree with Rigs analysis, ascend him and use him as tank if you’re not planning to try to get next month’s HOTM. The only point where I don’t agree is (eventually) ascending Grimble, to me is not worthy at all (besides very specific situations)… I’d rather sit on the tabards if you’re not convinced on ascending Boss Wolf

1 Like

Maybe I will ascend Boss Wolf someday but definitely not a top priority. He indeed has very high defense, but the May HoTM looks promising. I only hope I can afford to get Clarissa by May.

The team he was in consisted of Thorne, Magni, Khagan, Grimble and Lianna.
The team didn’t stand up to much to be honest. They have been defeated twice already.

Fought a grimble tank a while ago that kinda stood out to me haha!

I’d wait to see if you get the purple bunnie or the may hotm if you gonna do pulls at that time.
But out the two I’d do BW only if you gonna emblem him aswell though.

Was it in the war? In our war, our alliance decided to have uniform tanks, so I got Wilbur. My team is not that strong but I’m glad it usually takes 2-3 hits to finish my team every time.

I don’t like the purple bunny in the Springvale season. She lowers the defenses of the other members by 20%

1 Like