Boss Wolf 2

Great thank you. I’ll pair up boss wolf properly.

1 Like

I think he must be slow manna, he is not so good to make him very slow, its all ready old hero, but that fix will change him for better way.
Now he is a purple tank against very powerful yellows. And he newer was a big problem to me.

2 Likes

But still VERY slow.

I welcome any buff for the puppy, but my defense has done quite well so far.

1 Like

2 Likes

Every once in a while I get lost in the lingo. What do you mean by purge?

Purge = Dispell

Depends on what you grew up playing, I know that action as a Purge as well.

1 Like

Gotcha…thanks for the clarification. Never was much of a gamer until this glorious mess of a game. Lol.

He is suck I think he should be at least average… I think they need to do something for purple heroes … they all suck

1 Like

All suck? Big statement…

Seshat - arguably one of the best snipers and offence heroes

Ursena - nothing more needed to be said

Kunchen - arguably best tank around…

Guardian panther - monsters those yellow titans

Khiona - attack buff is on point for a purple stack

Hel - one of the best mana blockers… Period.

Jabberwock - purple dual hitter with a high attack stat

Domitia - poor man’s seshat yes but… Still a great sniper with a dispells and a yellow defence buff

3 Likes

Also Victor - one of most versatile heroes around.

1 Like

Forgot Kage :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also Sartana if we’re being honest. But he has disproven the claim that all purple 5* suck even with that.

2 Likes

First time poster here. Glad to join you guys and hope that our continued post about Boss Wolf may get some attention from SG. I too was very excited when i got boss wolf, but quickly got turned off by the Very Slow mana generation…you would think with it taking so much time for him to go off it would atleast be noticeable when he does…i mean on defense hes probably already allowed the other team to have a special and a half go off before his does, and isnt a mana hit supposed to keep them from doing just that? Not to mention his reflect…his defense is so high that hes not going to reflect much back at the attacker. Hes very underwhelming. IMO a simple bump to slow or even average doesnt make him much better either. Maybe bumping him to average and doing some damage even a small amount to a target and nearby enemies or slightly less damage to all enemies instead. Something. Hes a 5* i mean c’mon DO SOMETHING

4 Likes

One of the best tanks in the game

Useless for everything else

Probly fair trade off for those that run purple war tanks

That bein said, with the length of time and quantity of requests that have gone on, i don’t see any improvement coming anytime soon for wolf or the owl

Wolf was nerfed in beta, SG had their reasons for doin so, any kind of buff or tweak now besides increasing his mana speed wont do much good and if they increase his mana speed than it goes against the reasons they had for nerfing it in the first place

Personally idc whether they do or not, just happened to see the thread pop and figured i had time to drop 2 cents

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Why Cant I Create New Topics?

He is fine as is…imo 2nd best tank in game behind Ursena

1 Like

With the heroes in the game now there is no reason why him and owl are not moved to slow. That would at least give you a reason to use them. only thing worse than no 5* for FTP, is recieving one that is super niche and will and no versatility to their roster

1 Like

Boss Wolf is one of the most badass tank I have ever encountered out there.

I can deal with Guin and Aegir no problem. Gravemaker? Not a problem.

But Boss Wolf? Whenever I see him I immediately click Reroll without delay. If its Alliance War then I will avoid attacking him as a tank like a plague.

He is that badass. I swear once his Specials started going off he is almost impossible to kill.

The only time I have ever managed to kill him was when I stack a wonderful Yellow mono and cascades happen (at that time I was still looking down at Boss Wolf a lot… I even laugh a little seeing him thinking a Very Slow mana tank, how hard would that be right). God it was a hard battle and that guy wasn’t even emblemed.

Boss Wolf and another one, Kunchen… once these two’s Special started going off then its an extremely uphill battle already. Both of their Specials are game changing when they are at tank position (at least to me).

I am super glad they made Boss Wolf a Very Slow hero.

Do you ever use him?