Boring three star tournament again

Giving ppl the choice to pick between 3,4, out 5* will defeat one of the biggest pro of the tournament. It’s goal is to make more heroes desirable.

If I could pick from 3,4 or 5* then why would I need to level up 3*?
Same reason for restricting colors. If ppl who have guin could always use her, why would they use anything else as tank. (Or whatever if your best hero).
The goal of these tourney is to make every hero useable. Azlar rocks now in rush mode no blues. Quintus has a place too. Before these tourneys how many big spenders had a Max quintus or azlar?

1 Like

Vote for some often demanded suggestions here:

2 Likes

Make raid tourneys great again… love your title but not sure they’ve been nothing but broken from day 1. I do commend you sir for trying to offer up solutions to make things better.

1 Like

@Elpis did you see the “drive by mugging” with mono muggy too?
I only have two maxed currently but I’m going with the following.

@zephyr1 this mirror your defense? Not lvling 2* troops though.

1 Like

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what I’ve currently got planned, other than small Troop differences and no Emblems.

1 Like

@Texas1970

Imo blue will be almost useless for this green heavy tour.

Most att teams will be green or purple or a mix of that this time, since most of the yellow rares are quite sqishy creatures.

I really enjoy the 3* tournaments. The 4*/5* tournaments are pretty similar to normal raids, and the 3* tournaments give more variety.

3 Likes

I totally forgot about Muggy.

I think I will same color, 1 day, power level Mnesseus to 3* 3.50 to help with attacking and defending Muggy.

2 Likes

@Texas1970
Maxed 3* will be better than Tier1 heroes.
If possible, get your highest lvled hero as tank, good luck.

I did the same, well took Mnessy from 2/1 to max using Tc19.

So nice thing about Mnessy is his dispel. He and Belith will really be great vs the buff boost.
My defense is lacking snipers so hopefully muggy can do his thing.

1 Like

What @Checker said

20 3* characters

Think what checker is saying is different than what texas is saying

Think checker is saying lifting the rarity restrictions would be a bad idea

Think texas isn’t saying lift the rarity restrictions, but split up the rarity competitions into different choices like we already do in monthly events which has worked for a lot of people for a long time. People compete in the one they’re most comfortable.

Personally i dont think it’s a terrible idea. And if people wanted to compete in them all, they could. I dont think I’d have time for it but hey I’m not everyone.

1 Like

If it was like the monthly events, I’d try to participate in all three (rare, epic, legendary) as my main goal is to fill heroes chest.

1 Like

Giving ppl the choice between fighting in the 3*,4*, or 5* tourney means I wouldn’t need to level 3* or 4*. Only fight in 5*.

The monthly events force you to fight in all 3 if you want loot in all 3

Only x amount of hero chests can be filled per day so all 3 to fill chests wouldnt be a huge advantage or even worth it really. Especially if you’re already ahead on chest timers

Tourneys could be the same. Only get loot in the one you participate in.

Ok, that fine then.

20 more heroes

1 Like

Lol. Thanks that literally made me burst out laughing.

2 Likes

I started to read the OP, and I have to say…

2 Likes