Boring Game NOW!

@gavinljw try and do better than me. See below:

Its an old pic but you can see highest cup and strongest titan

2 Likes

46 win streak - holy cow

i can’t imagine winning 46 matches in a row!

did you drop cups super low and go for a streak intentionally?

2 Likes

@gavinljw
Wow did you even enjoy the game?
No judgment from me but I’m level 34 and all I can say is WOW between me and you. I make 5 months tomorrow and this is where I am but
Congrats to you

Screenshot_20190508-090721_Empires

1 Like

money money money.

So many people spend so much and get so bored.

4 Likes

not intentionaqlly. when i was weak (some 3* lvled) i was cupdropping to fill the chest faster.

1 Like

you have boldtusk and he has kage. i see a lot of $$$ differnce here which for a f2p is a big advantage = enjoying the game at its fullest potential :slight_smile:

ofcourse it can be also a lot of laziness in farming > lvling

2 Likes

@_John_Doe
I have Evelyn & Inari and the AM for them but trying to level so many others also to have flexibility in the many different game modes.

1 Like

after 5 months you have 6 tonics , 8 shields, 6 darts, 8 orbs, 4 gloves, 4 compasses, 2 tomes, 2 blades? without spending on 4* ams?
from 6* titans?

1 Like

This is exactly why I won’t be a big spender. All it does is hurry up my game. What’s the point of going so fast?

1 Like

two words:

12* Titans

:wink:

2 Likes

Had you said Twelve* Titans would have been two words… :wink:
Just sayin’

1 Like

@_John_Doe
No who said that I spend money on this game I’m just not a whale I have a budget

I don’t judge … just saying I don’t want to rush my game. If I had everything I wanted today, what would I have to look forward to tomorrow :thinking:

2 Likes

@Vinny00193 im just asking; if so thats awesome! i wanna learn from you!

Funny we have been talking about that in my alliance yesterday… Although I am definitely not at the end game yet (even though most of the "regular’ achievements are done already, like finishing both seasons, achieving diamond raids etc), the great problem with E&P is that basically the things you are after and have to grind for (5* heroes, ascension material) can only make you achieve the same things at faster rate (better loot for fighting higher arenas, ability to finish all quests and seasons etc). So at some point you only keep chasing your own tail. I think SG needs to figure out how to keep the players engaged and not just by bribing them with easier access ascension mats. There needs to be some end game content - like a special pool of heroes you unlock at some point, new game modes (raiding tournament is interesting example, but I am thinking more of like… add 6 vs 6, 8 vs 8, 10 vs 10 hero fights), hell, maybe even just cosmetics or more ‘mission’ like achievements (“Kill 100 Gravemakers for Gravemaker profile avatar”).

I realize there’s already a pipeline of things to introduce this year, just want to say that the biggest challenge is to introduce a new goal to the game - other than just getting & maxing heroes. Because so far almost everything you can grind for and win in this game is for getting & maxing heroes and all that it gets you is just ability to get more heroes easier & max them easier… well you get the point.

2 Likes

I feel like a slacker…cuz I am. But it’ll be a while before I’m board. As we say, it’s not a race.

Maybe you should have spent less money on this game.

if at level 32 you already finished Season 2 HM and have Kageburado maxed, with 4137 TP team (that’s a full maxed 5* team) indicates that you bught lots of gems and AMs.

You can open a new account and try to do the same in F2P mode, you will enjoy a year (at least) of hard grinding, no boredom (maybe just a little frustration).

2 Likes

I feel you, this is my account after 6 months, and I am an F2P, except for the VIP pass… Very similar I would say. Only now have I started leveling some 5* heroes, because I have just got enough 4* AMs to fully ascend a few of them. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I haven’t even beaten all Levels of hard mode (except Ursena, I Loved to kill her in hard mode) cause I have so much else to do like it was said before.

But for you, OP, try to compete with my highest titan damage for example. Try to use funny teams (Like the Hoody Gang --> Schlitzer, Scarlett, Layla, Red Hood e.g.) to beat your opponents, enjoy the raid tournaments, etc.

And last but not least, level up the rest of your roster!

1 Like

Keep a 5 x 1/1 Aife defense line for one month and you’ll have a 3 figures wining streak

1 Like

Cookie Settings