Boring Game NOW!

After all the difficulties in the season 2 of customs clearance, I felt bored and didn’t know what else to play. Maybe I need season 3.

-Raid tournaments
-Trials
-11* and 12* titans
-top 100 in events
-challenge raiding
*use only healers
use skills only when Wukong is active
kill maxed 5 team with 3

*more interesting ideas
-top 1 trophies in world

• 200+ winstreak
19 Likes

Base on POWERFUL Heros and LUCK:thinking:

A lot of people have finished and I am sure have varying opinions of what to do now.

I have things I want to do. There is a lot more to the game than the map as shown above. Some of which isn’t my thing but I will think of different ways to have fun playing.

1st on my list is probably to get to #1 global. When I get some time I will probably try that as I have been saving flasks.

I’d also like to improve my defense team to be able to maintain cup better from night to night. So I am still looking for more heros that gel with what I already have.

Titans. To be honest I am happy with my alliance and it will be a while until we kill bigger ones. I have been with them for over 400 days and have seen them grow. That is a big part of the game for me.

There is no end to the game and that is what sets it apart from others. There is always something to do and always ways to get better.

7 Likes

By looking at your profile you seem to be a big time spender.
Maybe that is why you are bored.
I cannot imagine finishing Season 2 on level 32.
That must be a world record.

23 Likes

I had made that observation but left it alone :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Tomorrow there will be

• challenge event
  • alliance war
  • trial of mysticism
  • raid tournament
  • titan hunt

at the same time.
Boring? Not at all.

Also finished S2 hard, but there’s still so much to do that it will not become boring.

13 Likes

Maybe I can take a break to play this game. Upgrade heroes, play Raid and Titan, the world’s first ones are not what I am going to pursue, just hope to have more copies and more gameplay.

Well, I see…

Thank you for replying.

How did you finish Season 2 on Hard mode at level 32? I understand that people can spend a bag of money and get tones of 5* heroes, but how did you ascend them in such a short period of time?

Time spender?!??:joy::joy::joy: i think is a money spender​:joy::joy::joy:

A lot of money and luck​:joy::joy::joy:

Try dropping under 100 cups, it’s harder than you think.

3 Likes

If your bored then you can clean your room, vacuum, rake leaves, etc. There is always something to do. That’s the problem with kids these days, no initiative to get things done.

6 Likes

The 200 winstreak will be forever goal for me ( no cup drop in this case) .
Btw, I found the Endgame challenge really make me interested. Usually I get bore with 8-7 farming, but now, I hope I can get extra flag just to create all the diamond and dragon . Really appreciate this event, ♾ The Thanos Challenge – A Competition of Skill & Creativity.
Great Job !!!

4 Likes

I kept wondering, probably includes spending gems to skip this and that, and bought a lot…

Btw, here are the new challenges :

1. Upgrade the troops too level 30 which is almost playstation like.
  2. Score over 200k titan damages.
  3. Tba soon…lol.

Oh your 102 raid winning streak is quite an achievement for a lvl32 xp. Great job!

1 Like
  • Defeat Ursena NM and HM without items
  • Defeat Ursena NM and HM with 4 heroes
  • Defeat Ursena NM and HM with 4 heroes and without items
5 Likes
  1. Add this, kill the 12* titan and score A+ without flask.
  2. B without hard battle item
  3. Raid with 4* heroes only in diamond arena ( my leader do this , this ask your skill to choose heroes, manipulate board )
    4 Challenge your self with your own goal, if you still boring, so just stop to play.
1 Like