Boril is way too overpowered

Since this is sort of a gambling game… can we have forum arranged P2P raids where the rest of us can bet on who the winner will be? I’ll go all in with all my gems backing @PeachyKeen on this one.

Seriously, even I’m not afraid of Boril. Dude is a minor inconvenience at best.

3 Likes

Also: I am not a computer. I am human. I do human things and do not ever do things that are not human. Ha. Ha. Ha. See that was a joke. Jokes are often funny due to the human perspective of irony. Which I have because I am most certainly human.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I’m not a computer either (though the jury is still out on whether or not I can be considered “human”, whatever that means… I probably have more in common with other animal species than the average ■■■■ sapiens)

But of course it’s always possible that I am a computer that was only programmed to believe that I’m not a computer.

In all seriousness though… I’m no elite player, I’m not an SG advocate, I’m not here to say that everything in this game is always fair. It’s not. I get my butt kicked all the time in the game by people who I can only presume must have spent a ton of money (or maybe they were just luckier and/or more dedicated than me?)

Who stays on a forum ■■■■ talking a video game unless that’s your job? I’m not here to defend the game, it’s not perfect at all. But come on, seriously… if your biggest beef with the game is “Boril is too strong”? :neutral_face:

:neutral_face:

:neutral_face::neutral_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

trolling-youre-doing-it-right-25681230

4 Likes

no. to be quite clear, I am not defending a game. I am defending the truth.

There are many people who never get an account on this forum or post (a choice you should have made).

They will read whatever is posted and then think of it as truth.

It is my goal for those people to understand what is real, versus some joker who is spreading misinformation.

There are a lot of negatives to this game, but your statement that these teams are computer-generated is 100% false.

I like to think that the truth is the only thing that really matters here, and I have posted plenty of negative opinions about the game (costumes, field-aid, summon rates, all things I dislike strongly).

AHAHAHA (comment deleted for amusement)

2 Likes

5 Likes

How can you ask for Borill to be nerfed in one breath, after starting a different post asking if he’s a better tank than Kiril?

Forum users genuinely try to help - why?!?!

6 Likes

I don’t have a problem sniping an annoying Boril with any of my heros.

Even if he is active mine don’t die. If they do well then I chalk that up as taking one for the good of the team…

2 Likes

I don’t. it wasn’t me. stop the misinformation and maybe the flags stop?

1 Like

Can’t help someone who doesn’t want to listen…

2 Likes

Thanks.

I always like the Roadrunner better, now I know why…:slight_smile:

4 Likes

FYI - regular users can flag posts that contravene the forum rules. Certain words will also get your posts flagged. Changing “stupid” to ill-advised seemed to have revealed your comment. @PeachyKeen didn’t need to flag your comment.

Also, if a poster is replying to a previous post, the linked comment appears in the top right hand corner. I don’t believe @King_Nothing was replying to your comment.

3 Likes

Moderator’s Note

A reminder that Forum Rules prohibit personal attacks and name calling.

They also prohibit discussing or debating moderation decisions, but for the sake of clarity and avoiding continued inappropriate false accusations directed at other players, the post in question was caught by the automatic filter, and I subsequently flagged it as inappropriate due to a personal insult in it. @PeachyKeen had nothing to do with it.

That post has now been edited to remove the personal insult in it, which I greatly appreciate. Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

This whole discussion has gone off the rails, to be honest.

The original poster saying that Boril is overpowered was incorrect, and it has been refuted, with possible fixes offered.

Then the debacle of an individual claiming that SG has bots generate accounts and going all in… little more than misinformation with an conspiracy-theorist attitude.

I think it’s safe to say I don’t need to participate in the conversation any longer.

The rest is just posturing and goofy & wild accusations.

3 Likes

I try to hit around him, occasionally if I need to I will just take the hits if I’m feeling like it’ll take him out.

2 Likes

Boril has that big hammer to fix those rails for ya :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rather have a Special Brew to forget the rails ever existed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A plethora of topics about “x being overpowered” rather than just a one single (and MASSIVE) topic “Guin is overpowered” tells me that the game is doing relatively fine lately.

3 Likes

The way I look at it… if Boril is considered overpowered? There is hope for me, because Boril is a hero I could conceivably pull without going bankrupt :grin:

4 Likes

You’re loaded with 5* heroes, aren’t you?

2 Likes

Boril without emblems isn’t a big deal. Bring Melendor or Sabina, hold their cast until Boril fires.

Boril+20 in a 5* lineup is more challenging. There aren’t many good options in the 5* level to strip off riposte, and Boril+20 is sturdier than most 5* (at +0). He’s a good tank. OP? Nope.

2 Likes