Boredom in Diamond raids / 5* Tournaments / Wars

I think they are starting to get it right again, Zocc looks like he is well balanced, at least on “paper”.

Also, it is best for the game to buff an Aegir (or Noor) than to nerf a Telluria, it raises less complaints (if any) from the “investors” around.

I don’t see Zocc very balanced if i have to say myself.
Compare him with a vanilla like Lianna:

He hit for 300%, Lianna 512%. Similar stats.
He is average, her fast.

Is that 212% less and less speed worth a single mind attack and color defence?
For me… nope.

And i just used a first generation hero as comparizon, not even mention all the others.

The value of a MIndless Attack is not the damage itself, it’s the SS stopping, along with the mana drain.

He is basically a 5* Merlin that does not need you to empty your board into the target to affect him/her.

Making him fast with huge damage would make him just a revision of Kingston.

Not all HOTMs must be GM or Tellurias.

What would be your idea of balance in Zocc?

Not arguing if he should be fast, more sniper or anything else.
Just numbers and considerations.

My consideration is that mindless attack pretty much substitute (or is equivalent or more) of a higher speed and 212% damage.

Sorry but for me is a no no.

And again, we don’t talk about amazing strong new heroes.

Just Lianna.
Old dear Lianna.

Haha. I agree with this too. And am starting to see
how beta works

:laughing:
When my attack team is about to get Azlar’d. Heroes like Zocc and Malosi have a nice pedestal

1 Like

Of course he can be useful and sometimes crucial, but what i’m saying is that you can say the same for just any hero.

Let’s take an example just to make shine both heroes:

Azlar almost full health. Lianna can’t kill him while Zocc waste his special.
Zocc save your day.

Azlar half health. Lianna can kill him while Zocc only mindless attack. But Vivica cure him.
Lianna could just put an end to it.

Both can situationally do better of the other.

I personally still prefer old dear damage.

I would Zocc Vivica ;p

I feel like Balance is getting away from the game.
I deeply wish slow and very slow heroes could be made relevant again!
What a large portion of game content that is relegated to a dusty shelf. It’s sad and Boring!

There is a portion of truth to this from the beginning
However…the pendulum is swinging with
vicious momentum now.

I think stats are a good way to fix balance.

Rather than give faster hero’s the stats that slow heroes have…Telly…

Buffing slow hero (and very slow) Stats. Allow their skills a probability of being used! As of now that shelf collects dust because the match is over before slow heroes energize…

1 Like

Up unitl Kingston, Lianna was the best green sniper in the whole game, and for us unlucky that did not get the “beat it” guy, she is still one of the best options, I have 4 in my main account and maxed 2, I just didn’t max a third bc I got the Hatter.

So you only compared to the second best green sniper in the game.

IMO HOTMs sould be unique or stand out in some aspect of the game, and it’s not the first time they make an “overhaul” of a minor hero for a HOTM, like Aegir, who is basically a 5* Gunnar with healing and elemental link.

Zocc meets these requirements without being broken, and if by chance he is underpowered… well, then there will be several threads and polls where we can provide feedback, but I think that will not be the case.

You broke an open door here.
I would love to see much more slow heroes instead of superfast every second day.

But i guess many people don’t think like that.

@Sernarok we will see.
I will be very happy if you were right, but i’m afraid we will see something very similar of Neith.

They both share speed and “utility” but lack damage, and people usually feel this.

Even more in a single attack dealer rather then AoE.

3 Likes

I think it’s not that the slow heroes are not useful, but we PREFER not to use them.

In my second acct I only have Azlar and Elena as red 5*, they are both essential in my Telluria team, I use Wilbur, BT and Falcon to keep them alive until they charge, if they do, no 4.7k TP team survives.

But yes, they should be relevant again.

1 Like

I have really bad feelings about him.

Just looked on Perseus and Domitia, which have a really bad reputation about damage/speed.

Perseus deal 355% and Domitia 410%.
His damage output is lower then Perseus and is slower.

He really hit like a wet noodle.

I quite clearly said it’s b time for a new super hero… lol

Good idea, solve the problem by deflecting it elsewhere.

Off-topic and irrelevant (not to mention insulting and aggressive) are the tools of a troll, who adds nothing to conversations. It’s easy to spot them around here, not that I’m pointing any fingers.

Just before yesterday’s outage I used a raid flask & an energy flask I feel that they should be replaced as I was not getting any raid flags every hour & I was not gaining energy every 10 minutes.
Also I usually spend to improve my game but since you have created Telluria I am only only playing half a game as the odds of winning are far from even & I will not attack a side in Wars or Raids that has Telluria I will keep my money until a new hero is created that I will hopefully get & can can compete against Telluria maybe you could name it Tom Thumb.
No More Money From Me & Others
Rant Over

I dont really understand what hero balance make…still telluria is ■■■■■■■■ need minimum 3 red element heroes to defeat and depend how many red tiles in board…and chances are 2 win out of 10 raids

Doesn’t have to be red. I like a dark stack myself (although I do need a good board as my heroes and troops are not all high enough) and others have claimed good results with green.

1 Like

My experience is close to 50/50. She’s tough. Not unbeatable. I had to adjust my strategy on leveling, so I have heroes up to the challenge. Isn’t that the point? Puzzles are suppose to be challenging.

1 Like

My experience of her now, is that she is much like the other top tanks Black Knight, Aegir, Guinevere, Heimdall and Boss Wolf etc colour stack 3/2 against them and you can normally deal with them / take them down.
Telluria just needs 3 strong reds (in my alt account I go mono red - Gormek, Kelile, Boldtusk, Scarlett and Colen.
In my main account I use 3 red and then 2 of another colour.
But have also colour stacked Purple and colour stacked yellow and beat her quite often too.

Hey, just stoping by to say, I’ve always been the one to defend the game, SG’s decisions, new so-so features and all… I’ve always seen the glass half full. But now I see it completely full… of Tellurias.

She’s finally got to me. It just took longer for me to get bored, but now I am. As hell. It’s not that she too strong or too whatever… she’s just too everywhere. Raid after raid, war after war. I know it’s been said but I had to add my voice now. It’s sad. I enjoyed this game since march 2018.

Can’t wait for that era to come to an end. But I don’t see how, or when. I went #benchTelly all the way with mine, but it seems I’m the only one.

You guys were right. I’m sorry.

• EDIT : Just seen the new balance thingy… won’t change a thing.
1 Like