📌 Boolz Ytub Channel

Hello everyone! :slight_smile:

I’m going to start my ytub channel:

So, feel free to suggest & request info, that might help you and your alliance, to be upped on the channel.

Regards,
Boolz :wink:

P.S. Any advice is appreciated; please be forum guideline/rules appropriate.

edits:
main updates log:
#1 My War Hits playlist
#2 Tips & Tricks

14 Likes

This sounds great! Some frequent things that new players need pointed out:

• Level up your 3s first (2 teams), then 4’s (2 teams), THEN 5’s. You need the lower heroes to get what you need to ascend the higher ones.

• Your Raid Defense team may hold higher cups than you can defeat when attacking! If you have a tough time with Raids, make your Defense team LESS powerful, drop some cups, and try again!

• Find an alliance of active players, and don’t be afraid to move around.

• Read the Forums! Read the Wiki!

There’s a million more that spring to mind, but I’ll stop there for now. I’ll be sure to check back and see how the videos turn out! Happy E&P’ing!

4 Likes

Could you clarify: are these in game guides like you will show them where to do certain things in-game or are you showing what your process is whenever you’re doing anything in game (hey where do I farm a dark elemental chest, let me pull up barry’s farming guide, etc.)

2 Likes

anything that can help and is in an objective manner;
as requests come, i will think of a way to categorize them and i will take the 2nd and 3rd post to exemplify:

this is subjective way to look at the approach:
as a f2p player, this is the way;
as a non-f2p player ,4* .70 before 5* .70
category `#priority in leveling players with description topics that already cover this subject - a video will be useless here

the notion of cupdropping
this can be a short video with ingame examples of what cupdropping is
`#notions of EP playstyle

this is also subjective
players can be of different type

this is a good point
with video that is a constant work in progress with different resources to be upped that globalize a lot of resources
`#general resources

not subjectively; for that there is already a playlist: My E&P stuff
`#my stuff and how i do them

those will be main resources for this guide
following what it’s already researched and aknowledged
`#guide to play E&P efficiently

2 Likes

Thanks for clarity. Thanks for striving to provide this resource to the community, wish you the best of luck…I’ll keep my shenanigans out of here. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

i suggest pants first :rofl:

3 Likes

update log #1:

added:

• Created new playlist: `My War Hits’
  • added first war hits

planned work:

• Create first playlist ategory: E&P PuzzleType notions
  • Add first videos

1 Like

:bomb: boom! :boom:

1 Like

Ah, if it’s just your channel, it should be in #community-content then. I’ll move it, thanks!

2 Likes

new playlist created
new video added

edit: @Lagun for your teach room

2 Likes

How the hell did i miss this? I didnt know you had a channel

I’ll watch this evenin or this weekend

2 Likes

@Boolz_San_CK thank u so much!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

awful guardians x10 pull, again

at least i got a falcon before

3 Likes

3 Likes

Tough luck, @Boolz_San_CK! It’s hard to see those saved gems go to waste. :slightly_frowning_face:

Also, seems like you were doing the normal summons to check the RNG? In that case, one thing I’ve read (and personally found to work) is that you do not force for a troop.

Just do two normal pulls:
Step 1: If the first is at least 1* troop, only then do the second summon.
Step 2: If you get at least 2* troop in the second summon, only then go for the hero pulls
Step 3: In the hero pulls, do a single pull - only if you get the event hero, only then you should consider 10X summon.

If at any of the above steps, the condition fails, just stop.
Wait for about 4 hours - so that RNG seed is refreshed. Then again repeat from step 1.

Sorry for long post. Just looking out for a fellow F2P player. :slight_smile:
Hope this helps you next time! Cheers!! :hugs: :beers:

2 Likes

new video

and what turned out

thanks for doing this @Boolz_San_CK ! As someone who doesn’t have Alchemy Lab, and hasn’t really thought about building it… this helps me a lot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

wknd war: #1 #2 #3

Cookie Settings