šŸ“Œ Boolz Ytub Channel

Hello everyone! :slight_smile:

Iā€™m going to start my ytub channel:

So, feel free to suggest & request info, that might help you and your alliance, to be upped on the channel.

Regards,
Boolz :wink:

P.S. Any advice is appreciated; please be forum guideline/rules appropriate.

edits:
main updates log:
#1 My War Hits playlist
#2 Tips & Tricks

14 Likes

This sounds great! Some frequent things that new players need pointed out:

• Level up your 3s first (2 teams), then 4ā€™s (2 teams), THEN 5ā€™s. You need the lower heroes to get what you need to ascend the higher ones.

• Your Raid Defense team may hold higher cups than you can defeat when attacking! If you have a tough time with Raids, make your Defense team LESS powerful, drop some cups, and try again!

• Find an alliance of active players, and donā€™t be afraid to move around.

• Read the Forums! Read the Wiki!

Thereā€™s a million more that spring to mind, but Iā€™ll stop there for now. Iā€™ll be sure to check back and see how the videos turn out! Happy E&Pā€™ing!

4 Likes

Could you clarify: are these in game guides like you will show them where to do certain things in-game or are you showing what your process is whenever youā€™re doing anything in game (hey where do I farm a dark elemental chest, let me pull up barryā€™s farming guide, etc.)

2 Likes

anything that can help and is in an objective manner;
as requests come, i will think of a way to categorize them and i will take the 2nd and 3rd post to exemplify:

this is subjective way to look at the approach:
as a f2p player, this is the way;
as a non-f2p player ,4* .70 before 5* .70
category `#priority in leveling players with description topics that already cover this subject - a video will be useless here

the notion of cupdropping
this can be a short video with ingame examples of what cupdropping is
`#notions of EP playstyle

this is also subjective
players can be of different type

this is a good point
with video that is a constant work in progress with different resources to be upped that globalize a lot of resources
`#general resources

not subjectively; for that there is already a playlist: My E&P stuff
`#my stuff and how i do them

those will be main resources for this guide
following what itā€™s already researched and aknowledged
`#guide to play E&P efficiently

2 Likes

Thanks for clarity. Thanks for striving to provide this resource to the community, wish you the best of luckā€¦Iā€™ll keep my shenanigans out of here. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

i suggest pants first :rofl:

3 Likes

update log #1:

added:

• Created new playlist: `My War Hitsā€™
  • added first war hits

planned work:

• Create first playlist ategory: E&P PuzzleType notions
  • Add first videos

1 Like

:bomb: boom! :boom:

1 Like

Ah, if itā€™s just your channel, it should be in #community-content then. Iā€™ll move it, thanks!

2 Likes

new playlist created
new video added

edit: @Lagun for your teach room

2 Likes

How the hell did i miss this? I didnt know you had a channel

Iā€™ll watch this evenin or this weekend

2 Likes

@BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS thank u so much!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

awful guardians x10 pull, again

at least i got a falcon before

3 Likes

ā€¦

3 Likes

Tough luck, @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS! Itā€™s hard to see those saved gems go to waste. :slightly_frowning_face:

Also, seems like you were doing the normal summons to check the RNG? In that case, one thing Iā€™ve read (and personally found to work) is that you do not force for a troop.

Just do two normal pulls:
Step 1: If the first is at least 1* troop, only then do the second summon.
Step 2: If you get at least 2* troop in the second summon, only then go for the hero pulls
Step 3: In the hero pulls, do a single pull - only if you get the event hero, only then you should consider 10X summon.

If at any of the above steps, the condition fails, just stop.
Wait for about 4 hours - so that RNG seed is refreshed. Then again repeat from step 1.

Sorry for long post. Just looking out for a fellow F2P player. :slight_smile:
Hope this helps you next time! Cheers!! :hugs: :beers:

2 Likes

new video
ā€¦

and what turned out

thanks for doing this @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS ! As someone who doesnā€™t have Alchemy Lab, and hasnā€™t really thought about building itā€¦ this helps me a lot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

wknd war: #1 #2 #3