šŸ†“ Boolz' F2P Corner Q&AšŸ˜› > You have an E&P questionšŸ¤Ŗ? You'll get an answeršŸ˜‹!

Lets do the wheel spins

Which is the best defense team with those heroes to you ?

I dont know what kind of question you are hoping to answer. If its not related with team building i will shot another

What to Focus on, regarding buildings and upgrading once you get sh and tc lvl 20

Thanks

3 Likes

For what itā€™s worth

I still ask boolz questions

Very knowledgeable and data driven player

Awesome thread @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS

20 Likes

@Lexxtarc

defense wise: with what you have now: gormek - rigard - sonya - lixiu - bt
in the future: sonya - grazul 3/70 - kashrek - rigard - joon 3/70

building wise: i would make sure i have a tc20 (bank for food) and a tc11(bank for recruits)
after:

• at least a forge, first 10 levels (to use the iron when getting full - excess food can go to troops, but i would recommend only to 4* ones -, best to craft red and green banners)
  • mines and farms
  • sh 21+, etc
3 Likes

Hi Boolz,

Knowledge of troops is a weak spot for me. Iā€™ve seen lots of threads discussing mana troops and obviously the goal is to reduce the charging times of heroes.

But thereā€™s lots less about crit troops, which I have a lot more of.

Are there situations that you, or others, would recommend crit troops for, they always seem a bit second class?

9 Likes

Hey Boolz, nice to see you back in the forums. I always enjoyed your posts.

Who would you consider the best of the classic (S1) 5* heroes for tank?

6 Likes

Hei,

imo, crit troops are excelent for

• defense (tank, imo; could work for flanks too, if war strat needs a color and you dont have a good crit for it)
  • and titans (but i would recommend them only if you have high attack heroes and no crit buffer; i go for mana ones due to lack of strong attack heroes)

in raid im going full mana (atk), but if i have crits i use them on support players

5 Likes

hei @nevarmaor, thx :slight_smile:

imo, there are only 2 worth mentioning:

1. Richard with costume, crit troop 30
  2. Justice, with crit troop 30

but flanks are more important than the tank, imo :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS

I think itā€™s terrific that you are volunteering your time and knowledge to help other players.

Iā€™m just concerned that this thread will become overrun with questions regarding specific heroes, ie who to ascend next, etc.

In my ideal world, Iā€™d love to see this thread help with more general questions, as the majority of the questions have been so far.

Far be for me to suggest who or what youā€™d like to answer but it would certainly be helpful for me to keep this thread dedicated to those types of questions.

10 Likes

Iā€™m embarrassed to say that after playing for almost 3 years, Iā€™m only now starting to focus on how to play properly. I spent the majority of my time helping to build an alliance, getting involved in leadership responsibities etc. Thankfully Iā€™ve been blessed by surrounding myself with some great and patuent mentors and Iā€™m now ready to learn the game :grin:

Your thread has come at the right time for me. Iā€™m starting right at beginning, studying all the new player guides.

There always seems to be so much emphasis put on the defense team and I often get frustrated looking for more attack fundamentals.

For instance, Iā€™ve read that for attacking, it doesnā€™t matter the order you put your heroes in on your team. My mentors have specifically put my titan/war teams in certain positions so they can be fired in the right order.

My question is ā€œwhat are the general guidelines for that orderā€? Assuming I like to hit from left to right - Iā€™ve been told attack up should be first, then defense down but wouldnā€™t you want to lower their defense first?

4 Likes

Firstly, yes and off topic, but Welcome back. :partying_face: I always found your threads informative and Iā€™d bookmarked a few.

Question with regards to facing titans and the type of battle items to take. What items would you say are the must haves facing 13* titans?

7 Likes

Iā€™m still unsure about Hunters lodge so havenā€™t researched anything other than harpoons. Which would you recommend to save me wasting lots of food?

3 Likes

That is where I was thinking too.

I have Ariel (one of my very few non S1 5*) for one flank, which kind of negates Richard. Iā€™d rather have her than him on D for sure. Lots of snipers for wing (Lianna, Sart, Marj, even Gregorion). Iā€™m working on maxing Justice. The other flank is a bit problematic.

1 Like

Hers is one @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS that has been hurting my head.

With a red stack of Boldtusk - G. Falcon - Mitsuko - Queen of Hearts - Wilbur, all fully charged, what on earth order do you fire them in?

Cheers!

3 Likes

This is precisely what Iā€™m trying to find out!

3 Likes

It depends! Youā€™ll almost always fire Boldtusk first (there are exceptions where you might not - Wonderland hero debuffs that refresh with healing and Morlovia heroes that steal healing).

The rest depends on the health of your targets. If you want to distribute damage evenly, then you go Wilbur, Falcon, and either Mitsuko or QoH fourth and fifth. Itā€™s important to hit the same three targets with all of your hit three attacks to maximize damage.

There are certain situations where you may want to take out particular heroes who might survive if damage were shared but would be knocked out if targeted directly. Itā€™s a smaller chance, but itā€™s possible since you donā€™t have any burn damage to finish off stragglers. In that case, you may want to leave Wilbur for last. And focus on the three you want to take out as highest priorities, firing Falcon and then the two ladies.

Also, you may want to fire Mitsuko after QoH as a general rule so that you can target her mana cut where itā€™s most needed in case you canā€™t finish off a hero with the damage.

P.S. I apologize in advance to @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS if youā€™re not looking for anyone else to answer questions in this thread. It is your thread after all.

6 Likes

@princess1 thx :slight_smile:

it is my intention that after more ā€œmaterial is gatheredā€ will try and pinpoint some post in the first post

raid offense it mattersā€¦ AI ussualy targets healers.weakest def first; so putting them in corners will make and drake/gm hit only 2; or jabber will hit the corners, so it deffinitelly matters

i like to go 32, with 2 heals - 1 from the same color - that are at least 3 positions appart

this depends on every player
im a ranvir type (no miki/tarlak) so i need to use wilburā€¦ so for me is wilbur first
but if you go with mana potion+nado combo you would go red banner first and after fire your def down
there are more tactics; i ussualy go for wilbur with bad board; pr wilbur, ranvir, red banner, arrow for a good board

2 Likes

@Sarah2 thx :slight_smile:

well best item is wilbur :))

if we dont take in consideration timestops, tornados (good for rare titans),

imo, you must have:
with dark/holy - axes/bombs, green banner (or mana for wilbur), antidotes, arrows can help
for red - antidotes
for green - red banner
gor blue - green banner (or mana for wilbur)

and i go for tile damage, than kiril, ares buffs

5 Likes

@Purpeyes

this is an uncharted teritory for me; i dont see the use of the hunters lodge items, sincerely;

but if i have tooā€¦:

- -
yes, for drops > Giant harpoon One enemy gets 750 damage and -20% attack for 6 turns. When used against Titans, they can drop Titan parts.
no; id use purple banner at half iron; > Titan banner All Heroes get +50% attack and +50% defense for 3 turns
i find these just for funā€¦ aife and ā€¦ 50k minimum lol > Titanium shield The target and nearby Heroes reflect status effects and 100% of the damage back to the attacker for 4 turns
no - Panacea All Heroes regain 500 HP, are cured of status ailments and gain +30% attack and +30% defense for 3 turns
yes - this i would get for when i wanna hide wilbur - with ranvir miss on him - on 5th turn > Invisibility potion The target is invisible to the enemy for 3 turns
yes - Valkyrieā€™s bane The target gets -35% defense and a further -5% decrease every turn over 5 turns
yes - Hunterā€™s caltrops The targets get 750 damage. Dispels buff from the target.
yes - Hurricane The target and nearby Heroes get 100% mana and the board is reshuffled
cant really sayā€¦ Scroll of alteration 5 random shields are transformed to match the targetā€™s element
not really - timestop would be enough > Time freeze All enemies lose 100% mana and have their nornal attack delayed and they canā€™t gain mana for 3 turns

overall i would probably go for this items if stronger titans appear or if there will be more difficult stages/events etc

5 Likes

@Steve9999 @princess1

for titans: 1.wilbur+bt (doesnt matter which first), 3.falcon, 4. qoh and mits (doesnt matter which one first)

for raid offense there are 2 scenarios:

1. as @Benn said: if you wanna kill and alby/mn then: bt > falcon > mitz+qoh
  2. if not, target the 3 with the weakest defense: same as per titan

as a side note: i wouldnt take bt for titan, and i would surely get better tile damage than qoh or mits; like scarlett, lanceā€¦ even colenā€¦
i wouldnt take wilbur for raid atkā€¦ i would need at least 1 sniperā€¦

3 Likes

@Benn @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS

Thank-you both for your kind replies to myself and @princess1
Now I know why my head was hurting so much!
Actually, what I was doing was pretty much right, but @Benn made a great point about ā€œafterburnā€, so maybe Marjana should get subbed in for either Mitsy or QoH?

And great point about tile damage @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS. Maybe I should give Scarlet a few more emblems after all!

Thanks all.

2 Likes