3 Likes

BobMarius’ art:

Madness Championship Winner

#top 100

My Videos

1 Like

Great job you did here Boolz :+1:

3 Likes

First of all nice work and great info. I have to give a shout out to Pois 1 and Rook too because they really go out of their way too to help others with these kind of tools. I know this takes work and all of u obviously put in SOLID work because all of the tools r great. These that u just did r fantastic. Thank u so much and excellent work. If u chat with either of the names I mentioned too make sure even though I thank them and like their stuff that I did mention them. Nice work again. I will b sharing this with my alliance. :+1::pray:

4 Likes

Very nice…this takes the place of a bunch of my bookmarks, appreciate all who worked to put it together for everyone to use and benefit from!

2 Likes

@Rook @Pois1 :point_up::point_up_2: 📌 Boolz Guide - OneClick > QuickInfo

5 Likes

Amazing collection of helpful tips and information - bookmarked :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

U did it again @Boolz. Simply amazing detail and presentation is spectacular! Not to mention sheer data is mind blowing. Rock on! :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

New avatar mission added

4 Likes

Thx :slight_smile: much appreciated :wink:

P.S. @LEN1N78 do you have a Legend (meaning of) for the colours?

An amazing collection, thanks a lot @Boolz!

1 Like

This is awesome. Thank you so much for sharing this.
You so deserve all the blessings from Mystic vision… Titan loot… Mission rewards… :wink:

2 Likes

I personally do 25-1 for Gadeirus+Atlantean Drone.

1. it is one of the only two 5 wave stages in the last three Provinces (the other being 27-3)
  2. in 27-3 there is Atomos + Gadeirus as final bosses and you can easily screw up by not killing Atomos before he triggers and he is a kind of pain in the ■■■ then

So 25-1 all day long for me:
My team: Delilah-Gormek-Natalya-Azlar-Delilah (absolutely delightful for this stage)

1 Like

Color of levels - for color chest

1 Like

Wow, this is great. Thx for doing this

1 Like

then where is the blue chest?

Cookie Settings