🆓 Boolz' F2P Corner Q&A😛 > You have an E&P question🤪? You'll get an answer😋!

@CaptainjaKCsparrow

Since I started doing AR farming (was doing coin event farming - for crap january guardians pull) i’ve been running tc2 continuosly doing 9-4.

so yeah, i would go with 9-4.

1 Like

Cool! Thank you for your response! :slight_smile: :+1:

I am switching to 9-4 right away! :smiley:

1 Like

my targets on HA

1 Like

What is that? For 20 Char
Btw Rafaele , Aegir or Misandra?
C Elena or Noor?
2nd Joon or Vivica ( have maxed Delilah and working on Rigard no 4)
Thank u Boolz

Hero Academy

misandra

none; maybe Celena for titan (nor if you need healers)

viv :slight_smile:

@Lagun
my pleasure

1 Like

Awesome Boolz :heart_eyes:

1 Like

First of all, ty for your great advices. I recently read about atlantis 9/4 and worked fine for me. I should admit I decided to not follow your advice, and I ascended Drake over Neith because: 1 you insisted Neith was better for deffense, not offense and I read in other place that is better to priorize first offense, 2 I though he being fast would be more of a help against titans, and 3 he is still deccent on deffense. I’m looking forward to ascend my Neith next, if I don’t get blinded by Roc shiny new toy sindrome, but today I would like to ask something more abstract.
Two veteran alliance mates stated that the best way to use emblems is giving them to worthy 4☆ instead of 5☆, triying to get them close to 700Att 700Def and 1200hp. Whats your though about that, what roster would support more my alliance, a very strong war deffense or a roster with as many emblemed 4☆ as possible?
Second, how many 4☆ is worth to have fully ascended? Suddenly, I got 4 heroes in each colour between 4☆ and 5☆ on my roster, and Wu Kong, so on titans and raids, and even in challenge events I’m slowly starting to bench fully ascended heroes. So, in order to be more efficient in war, what is a reasonable number of 4☆ for each colour, facing mainly alliances that follow coordinated tank strat?

1 Like

you might get a better shiny holy than roc AND neith, til then :rofl:

this depends on the type of players (f2p,c2p,p2p) = how many emblems have you gathered and how do you get them: deals? rush AL? rebuy in raidT?

this again depends on alliance (how competitive is it? are all members hard driven? are you facing only top alliances?), roster (do you have latest 5* heroes - to counter meta defenses or to make a meta defense?)

again depends: on your style of play/war attack; do you mono? do you take healers? do you do 3-2, 3-1-1,2-2-1?

############################################################
as a f2p, as an alliance leader, as a “sky is the limit” approach this is how I experienced and how I think now (although things are shifting a bit, and this might be obsolete in 6-12 months):

@Otherpeter

yw :wink:

following the meta and after voring the war defense with my alliance:

• I emblemed my best 5-6 to be able to make and resist in war defense first (def, hp, emblems to max - efficiently speaking) and also my troops (23 is the goal (went mana) and went/ gonna go 24 for that extra 1% def); *as in raidT, if you have a good defense first you can score high*
  • war, I rarely mono, so I like 3-2 with 2 healers (both colors); since 5* healers are rare as a f2p, i have multiple/dupe healers, but didnt emblem them (but maxed their costumes) thinking of raidT also; why? continue this thought later at ***
  • imo and with my playstle, at the level I’m competing in war, 4s become a little bit obsolete: only healers (with certain specials) and some unique non-slow(even avg) special 4s are worth embleming
    if you do wanna emblem 5* and 4* that are not for war def or raidT def (what I did on a few) go with the ones that help you on titan (if you’re not full of 5* titan heroes) and in raidT attacks
    *** embleming healers amongst the few 4s you emblem will increase your raidT defense teampower; and in bloody battle you will have bad defense… attackers are matched upon your best teampower score, not the defense you put in
  • think I answered somewhere up: depends on alliance war type (how competitive is it in wars)

as a note from what i experienced and prioritised:

• emblemed 5s for war def (as much as i can 18/19/20)
  • emblemed some 4s and some 5s for titan tile damage (up to 9/10)
  • emblemed the above 4s with to be able to use them in raidT def and atk
  • emblemed 3s for raidT (at least 1 tank/healer and 1 sniper in each color - up to 7/8/9 - for 3s the x2 emb is a bit of a waste of embs; my fighter stop at 7)
  • since my 3s are kinda emblemed, gonna start the same strat for 4s; why 3s before 4s? you get the same loot for both type from raidT and 3s are faster and cheaper to emblem

putting some screenshots of my f2p roster so you can also have a visual idea of what I wattered down above :rofl:

hope i helped :slight_smile:

Summary
1 Like

If I haven’t liked already, would like the pictures, awesome summary!! :+1:

I’m f2p, although a pretty lucky one (in 11 month 14 5☆ of wich 1 event 5☆, 1 challenge 5☆, 3 HOTM and 1 atlantis; not all are game changing but still is quite rare). But anyway, I can’t plan expecting to keep constantly ultra meta.

Not at all, we are a quiet relaxed bunch and love to cry about bad boards. We strugle yet against 11☆ titans and we fight and secretly badmouth alliances aroun 207 515 power.

Now I’m so proud. This is what I always do since I read it in the forum. :relaxed: And if I can I add a deff down, I freaking love deff down and I hate JF.

So, going attak first, deff second is worst for deffense in your experience?
Overall, you give me a lot to think about. My costume Bt +18 and my costume Ridgard +16 (deffense hp route, btw :sweat_smile: are looking at my sweating now).
I’ll post some pics of my roster if you don’t mind, if you want to take a look and point any flaw I’ll really appreciate (but don’t feel forced if it seem an awfully lot of work).

Summary

1 Like

use heroplan.io > HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

import/add your heroes, emblems, troops there

make sure your profile is visible, at settings

after leave a link here and i can take a easier look and analyze from my pov :slight_smile:

@Otherpeter

2 Likes

Ty, was hard to charge everithing, but it worth it (I haven’t done it sooner because I was too lazy :blush:)
But I don’t know how to charge my unused emblems: Barbarian 701, Clerig 288, Druid 367, Fighter 173, Monk 175, Paladin 317, Ranger 538, Rogue 54, Sorceress 57, Wizard 547, Reset 11

2 Likes

you can’t, at least i dont know

ok,

troops:

• i would wait for a mana red and stash feeders for when it drops

heroes:

• what i would max asap/plan to max: 2nd proteus, sonya dupe C, dupce caedmon C, obakan, neith, domitia, anzogh
  • what i would feed to others now: 2nd lj, 2nd colen
  • what i would have a hard time maxing (maybe never): boomer, agwe, sumitomo, azlar, grimble, quintus, thorne, guardian bat
  • what i would emblem for war def: marjana, magni, drake, neith, ursena
  • what i would emblem next for titan: nordri, brienne, magni, obakan, ursena
  • what i would emblem for raidT: bjorn, gunar, by-ulf, namahage, mnesseus, gato, balthazar, mist, gafar, both proteus

@Otherpeter

1 Like

edit: actually oct 1st - 14 days (not 7) of research

What is priority for you on challenge events rare 3 or higher scores push for rank reward?

1 Like

getting the we flasks :slight_smile:
@NikolayVKazakov

Hmm so completion of all then rank 10000 rare 50000 epic and 100000 legen gives you like 12 flasks to carry over to AR!

1 Like

and +1 the gift = 13

gotta share this:

6 Likes

Meowza! Freakin awesome! Bravo @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS!

I am awestruck truly.

1 Like

well aint mine :slight_smile: @DeusNoctum