🆓 Boolz' F2P Corner Q&A😛 > You have an E&P question🤪? You'll get an answer😋!

Fellow full f2p player here, about 1.5 years.

Since the number of event pulls we do is very limited, do you pull as soon as you have enough coins, or do you hoard for some time to do a good number of pulls?

Also, which challenge events would you recommend to skip and instead save up challenge tokens?

1 Like

Hi, y dev provide accuracy ailments only to holy heroes ?

hey!
almost 2 years here.

in xmas 2018 i said ill hoard for next xmas the ehts for MN (most clutch hero special, imo). did that. xmas 2019 pull 30/31 got MN from 50 tokens stashed.

events, i used we flasks to get coins and got 21 pulls.
used also a x10 pull (if not 2, i think) on guardians.
i got guardian bats and s1 heroes. no 5*s
since then all we flasks go to AR

using the event coins as i get them.
stashing gems for guardians x10

and a x10 for miki from july AR.

thats my plan now.

1 Like

every color has its specific.

with s3 realms bonuses, fenrir (for example) does it too.

1 Like

Now beta update came , so far which HOTM do u think good ? And order from good to okay or bad ? June to sept 2020 HOTM , and thanks for your reply

1 Like

its not ok to talk about august and september hotms cause changes will be more likely to appear. (bay yeong seems interesting)

on raffaelle - it will be an op healer for vfast tourney; i would flank him

1 Like

Yeah you are correct :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi as F2P player how to manage to build ur teams ? Is your roster strong enough to be in a high level allaiance? Any tips plz

And what is the best S2 , N and H mode for both adventure hit and free atlantis coins Bc I finished both N and H mode that’s y

Thanks.

teams to keep up with titan damage is needed

coins are random; if you ment to autofarm, mn+hood+marj+lianna+kingston is my team for s3 too (on hard, i have to target middle manually)

2 Likes

I hv only marjana in ur team haha how to manage to get kingston? Previous month of Kingston I finished S2 hard and keep like 700 coins for him but couldn’t get .

1 Like

Hello, Boolz. First, thank for your insigh, you helped my to decide ascend Marjana. Having only 4☆ snippers I didn’t quite get the obsesion with fast snippers, but now she is at 4/50 and she is amazing.
I gathered my six darts, and when I finish her I’ll ascend a 5☆ yellow soo: Neith or Drake? Drake is faster and hit harder, so he seem the obvius option, but I see Neith in many top 100 deffenses as much as him… Any thoughs? My tank is Ursena, and I want a good war deffense. I got more than 450 emblems for any of them.
Lastly, no 5☆ green yet, my only 5☆ blue is Thorne, and I don’t need a tank, does he have a place with Marjana, Ursena and Drake/Neith in your opinion?

1 Like

hey @Otherpeter and thanks :slight_smile:

lets get rid of the easy: my thorne is 1.1 and will be food for HA even though i had 20 scopes yday and only 2 maxed blues 5* (asc second vela - magni, vela)
so, i wouldnt :smiley:

about drake, on DEFENSE: i didnt think i would say this, but drake is an above average holy; due to the appearance of the better hotms present he becomes obsolete:
what neith does better?
-hits all
-‘undispellable’ is better
-can’t be stopped to gain mana
-reduces mana to all
-blinds all
all those little things (smaller, but overall bigger) make her a better def than drake

with ursena, flanking her, she will be most likely one of the two remaining heroes in your def. so think of a strat of recovery(winning by short) in choosing your other color def heroes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Whoo, you surprised me, but I’ll trust you here. I had fight few times against Drake or Neith, but Neith tends to annoy me more, so if a veteran like you says this I’ll give her a chance. Funny thing, I’ll have a 5☆ all ladys squad with Marjana and Ursena. :joy: Just need to queep grinding to get my green and blue 5☆. :+1:

1 Like

remember, neith is for def, drake for atk :slight_smile:
@Otherpeter

Interesting to know as another f2p player how did you do your buildings?
Order and priority!

1 Like

live: @NikolayVKazakov

activated(claimed) last friends invite vip (40 days) to stash gems for 10x guardians and 10x mikiAR

“normaly” SG doesnt slack so: iron storages first, food storages after, farms/mines/AL/HA in mind now

Lol it’s a copy of me good i decided to go with my mind and not follow pay 2 win advices.
Anyway i have vip 40 left to use up from invites so ill prep for that :slight_smile:
Thing is i don’t do pulls with gems something like selfrestriction.
From invite vips and chests i currently have 6000 gems another 1200 from the 40 vip whenever i decide to activate it only thing i bought with gem was 1 pull when i started 300 gems for Grimm.
And roster slots up to 300 per 5 now so 3750 gems spend on that one.
It’s more challenge and fun to stay f2p good luck to you obtaining Miki!
Wish i had pulled Miki Tarlak or Gazelle make my map runs easier but guess ill do tha hard way.

1 Like

true++ Show me your rewards - #3897 by BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS

mother north (50 tokens stashed for a year) and redhood (new player luck) are auto farming the hard s3 for me

dont know if you’ll need 2 builders after sh25 - game’s kinda reaching it s end
gonna go with last iron and farm lvl10 storages just before vip expires (another week of free builder)

Acording to this table:

Loot Tier 16: 4 (as of v21)
Loot Tier 15: 4
Loot Tier 14: 4
Loot Tier 13: 3
Loot Tier 12: 3
Loot Tier 11: 3
Loot Tier 10: 3
Loot Tier 9: 3
Loot Tier 8: 2

Titan tier 14 got 4 rolls for AM but recently I got only 2 rolls of AM on Tier 14 :

something change in AM tier drop rates?

1 Like

There’s 3 shields though, so a total of 4 AM. Pretty terrible loot, but it’s always been like that, more often than not.

2 Likes