🆓 Boolz' F2P Corner Q&A😛 > You have an E&P question🤪? You'll get an answer😋!

On roster space I’m at 245, bought some roster space with like 250 gems per 5. I’m at first stage of 300 gems per 5 now. I’ll probably do +5 when i need to.
I try to keep like 30+ spaces as spare to be able to juggle with. My 3xtc20 are left untouched until i decide to go for a hero in SE (calculating the 5% chance of drop).
But soonish i’ll start to do an analysis on which 3s i have to eat (more, already ate some some time ago). More than 10-15 per color is a waste. Same thing will have to be done for some 4*s also… first time though.

Hope all is good for you as well! Was nice to hear from you again! :smiley:

@BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS Please advise a defense team for very fast war :grin:
I have the following heroes for the setup, we use purple tank:
-Purple: Treevil, Ludwig
-Yellow: Rhys, Eloise
-Blue: Krampus, Miki
-Green: Arco (gargoyle), Lady of the Lake, Quenell, Kadilen
-Red: Azlar, Octros

Don’t have to be a rainbow team.
I think Ludwig can pair well with Quenell due to Wolf family (chance to make a cast buff undispellable), what do u think :sweat_smile:
Thank you!

1 Like

@Newbie91
I like LOTL better. but if you use her you will lack hitters

so, I would say:
octros - rhys - ludwig - quenell - krampus/miki

sorry for the late response. let me know how it does on the next war :slight_smile:

p.s. imo, vfast is broken, so at the end of the day… do what you can, it’s really very much less than normal up to you…

1 Like

Hi, great thread!! F2P, almost 6 months in. I was wondering if I could get some feedback on which healer combo to use.

Background: I like playing rainbow, and against all advice here I like getting my “bigs” high; I mostly enjoy trying to rampage through the map stages with my A team. Not sure I’ll be interested in the game in another year, so just enjoying it now. I have a pretty strong 3*/4* team waiting, although I freely admit my 6th war team is a bunch of unleveled pansies. I also do not have an interest in figuring out the subtle difference in Scarlett vs Kelile.

I have been strongest with this team, in order L-R: CBelith, Tibertus (costume, don’t like), Boril, Celidana, Tahir. Boril has been my absolute rock. Right now, by the end of a stage, Bel and Tibs might be dead while the other three finish the job.
But Belith is feeling a little weak. Waiting right behind I have Joon, Boldtusk, CLianna, and Ana-Belle. AB is “stronger” that Tibs, but Lianna is waiting for a compass to raise another level. I really prefer Tahir, so I kinda ignore BT.

So which healer/offense combo would you consider strongest, formed around Boril. I prefer two healers, and Celidana is my only overhealer and also provides extra defense, yet Joon is my biggest hitter:
Green: CBelith or CLianna
Red: Boldtusk or Tahir
Purple: Tibs or Ana-Belle
Yellow: Joon or Celidana

As a follow-up, and I’m pretty sure I know what responses I’ll get, should I at least get Joon or Celidana up to 4/70, or go work on someone interesting I also have, like the Mist or Poppy I just pulled? I have the materials to break a yellow through to level 5.

1 Like

As you can see, the E&P gods have stated that every other decent pull must be Red. Below this I have Waqas, Poppy, Jarif, and Sudri waiting.

Currently feeding to: Ana-Belle, Celidana or Joon depending on my mood, Wilbur. I have two blues I like that are maxxed, and a bunch of meh (IMHO). Lianna is waiting for a compass, so I’m levelling her costume, which I plan to use.

WuKong drives me crazy and I hate him. Little John is SOO slow. I’d love to actually use Khagan with his second costume, but it’ll be a while before I get to him. Same with Poppy and Mist. I’m very happy with my abundance of fun/strong yellows and reds.

Thougths/feedback/polite insults welcome!!

Hi @Steve1

As I see you are prone on having fun on short term (and I hope you’ll be interested in what I say; :rofl: joking) I will answer on the heroes I see fun to play with in raids.

But first, for the guys to put near your Boril setup, you surely need hp boost heroes, like Celidana; although I prefer Joon. Also 4s over 3s for sure. Anna-belle removes your counter and hp boost over time, so you’ll have to see if her or BT is better for you playstyle.

For raids I would level, to have fun, the following:
Mist, Anna-belle, Lemmin_, Joon, Lianna, Brienne, Scarlett

Take care and have fun! :slight_smile:

Thanks!
The forum seems to love Wilbur, should I run him up?

Also, really dumb Q here, I just pulled Sanngrior. (As someone said, it’s not about the best heroes, it’s about the best heroes you have.). So if I raise her up, I’ll have two over-healers. Suppose I put them both on flank, with perhaps Cyprian in the middle. How high can the healing go?? If I can keep setting off blue and yellow tiles, can Cyprian conceivably go 2-3-4x max health?

Depends on your roster. I used to have him for titans. But with roster increase and items, i remained only with GFalcon. I hardly use him now.
Ofcourse I am talking about normal Wilbur. I guess C_Wilbur is nice for titans, but Miki does his job really well :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: .

I think it’s 100% max boosted. See Heimdhall description below:

4 Likes

1 Like

imageimage

3 Likes

Congrats on reaching level 100, and your CcViv @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::birthday::clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Thx!!! I thought the avatar was just an anime girl, but she’s Viv (see bandana)… and CcViv dropss!!! Ooohhhhh… aaalllieeenssss… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :partying_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :slight_smile: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

@BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS
Could you plz advise who to select in fated summon? My options:

• Is a second Skadi worth it? I already have one max with fully emblemed. There are a lot of minion summoners out there but Skadi’s attack stat is quite low :thinking:
  • Freya: I saw a lot of people selected her, why? Is she good for war attack team or something? I have Frosth and Bera. Unfortunately, I don’t have Penguin :smiling_face_with_tear:
  • Onatel: good mana control, but I have only 800 emblems for her :pensive: still useable?
  • Tarlak/Ratatoskr: People say Tarlak is mainly for titan, so perhaps Ratatoskr? I have several green healers: Arco, Lady of the Lake (5* star), and Ptolemy (4* star)
2 Likes

I took Ariel, healer do not age too fast.

I would not even mind a second one, 40% heal, clean and mana boost on average speed is quite ok. She is nearly comparable with rigard? Yes but much more sturdy…

Happy gaming

@Newbie91

If you have only Wu / Bertulf / Edelaide / Ranvir for titans I would pick Tarlak. I have Miki and I will pick him.
All fated heroes are not prime heroes: they have no costumes and are more or less obsolete. With what he does Tarlak will stay usable. So thats my vote.

2 Likes

6 Likes
3 Likes

after finishing hard and using all coins, a month later from the gathered 155 coins… I caught a kitty (first s5 5star)

5 Likes

Just wanted to share my own joy in a similar vein, it only took me nearly 4 years to pull a seasonal hero from a season portal again (last one was Mitsuko when I barely started with the game).

Both reds somehow, and I’m already short one red aether-3 for Alucard. Wat do?

5 Likes