šŸ†“ Boolz' F2P Corner Q&AšŸ˜› > You have an E&P questionšŸ¤Ŗ? You'll get an answeršŸ˜‹!

We are doing 7* comfortably but struggling on 8s. Sometimes they go down; sometimes not. Better titans is certainly a goal for which to strive. We did an 8* once and I received a dart in the loot. I was thrilled.

1 Like

No tonic, only three gems, no EHT. Tipical bad loot. :thinking: I was about to congratulate you, but then I read the ā€œItā€™s not meā€. Inspiring though.

1 Like

I think my alliance is frightened of 8* titans. We cruise along killing off 7* easily enough, then we suddenly get an 8* spawn and instantly a whole lot of people wander off and donā€™t even try to hit it. When itā€™s gone they hide behind the sofa a couple more times until we drop to 6*, just to make sure. Then they leap into action, destroy it easily, and the cycle restarts.

I like being in a casual alliance but sometimes itā€™s a little too casual even for my taste.

1 Like

change the alliance :exclamation:

1 Like
1 Like

Thatā€™s good advice, and Iā€™ve thought about it (and would probably say the same to anyone in my position). But then I think, suppose the next one dictates my tank colour, insists I use Line, counts my titan flag use etc etc, and I couldnā€™t be doing with that. Plus who knows when Life may throw a curve ball and I have to drop out for a few days. To tell the truth Iā€™m probably more afraid of going somewhere efficient where they would notice my titan hits are far lower than they should be for my roster, due to having the reflexes of a slug and the pattern recognition to match. Right now Iā€™m one of half a dozen big fish in a small pond, which is good for the ego if not for the personal development. Iā€™m a bit long in the tooth to worry about that.

To be fair, we should finish the POV titan challenge with a couple of days to spare. And theyā€™re getting better about either using war flags or opting out - mostly.

1 Like

Then it llooks like you ā€œwant to worry and complainā€ just becauseā€¦ (and i quote)

take care! :wink:

1 Like

Thatā€™s exactly it! Youā€™re good at this :smiley:

1 Like

1 Like

encountered a situation and i think itā€™s ok to add something here:

about feeding 4* to 4*/5*:

if you are f2p or almost (c2p): dont feed any 4* until you are close to lets say 1 year of play!
if you are p2p and you get overcrowded: buy space first and after ask for advice

Hi, Boolz, long time since I bothered you with my troubles butā€¦

Profet, you are a profet! I was about to ascend Neith, she is at 3/70 but TC20 gave my Joon and Vivica. Remember, Iā€™m a F2P and my main strive is improve on war (specifically war deffense). So, should I stick with Neith or change target?
In other orther of things, I got 6 tabards and Iā€™m leaning toward Domitia. Thoughs?
Here is my roster:
https://heroplan.io/user/link/1e85824d-1307-48ea-9788-cbaa41f34e7d

hey @Otherpeter
no bother at all :slight_smile:

I think you will use Joon more than Neith, so I would max Joon.

I agree with Domitia for your next dark project; depending on your other heroes Ursena migth be a better choice for defense
Otherwise Dom is a versatile and you will use her a lot; i dont have her, but I would; and if you get the costume sheā€™s more helpful then :slight_smile:

Youā€™re getting better at this! :wink:

1 Like

I was thinking that this may be the case, it really seems that fast 5ā˜† snippers are a very versatile core for any roster. I was doubting though, so many thanks for your insight.
Other question. I got doubts with Vivica. Iā€™ll max her to 3/70 for sure because is my only yellow healer, but being slow does she worth the last ascension? And with what purpose, deffense, offense, titansā€¦?
Finally, a dumb question. Does Noor have any reedeming qualities besides the art?

i maxed viv; her usefulness is in raid atk, mostly for her tile damage and cleanse. and sheā€™s the only s1 healer. unemblemed she doesnt make my vfast tourney def, due to mn+19

noor is just a nice face, unfortunately. mine is 70 and its just another ā€˜i have a hotmā€™

1 Like

Hi friend what is the best path for azlar ( by considering his constume , donā€™t have it but hope to get in future ) ?

hey @TheBeastxGreat !

I like barb more. Players underestimate the value of bleed.
I smile when i see 500+ bleed damage done by my Gretel+13. :smiley:

but, for raids paladin is more usefull.

1 Like

Hey thanks for reply and do I need to follow sword path or defence path in Barbarian ? I prefer to keep alive for his special fires so defence is more important am I correct ?

there are 2 scenarios @TheBeastxGreat :

• for titan: atk all the way; (wilbur can ensure he survives)
  • if raid,war defence: i would go with paladin, probably def first
1 Like

Thanks bro ā€¦

1 Like

Boolzā€™ account is currently blocked (too many emojis!), you can get in touch with her directly on Line App username: Boolz_San

2 Likes