🆓 Boolz' F2P Corner Q&A😛 > You have an E&P question🤪? You'll get an answer😋!

Frankly speaking, I do not know if this is the best thread to ask that question, but I noticed something while farming some stages during Atlantis and I’d like to know more about it.
So my question is: Do AI controlling monsters or defending heroes in raids and wars choose a specific attacking hero more frequently than others?
While farming, I noticed that monsters tend to attack my Valen more often than other heroes, I had to use healing potions a few times to heal him. My attacking team consist of Boldtusk - Valen - Berden - Li Xiu - Tyrum, so he is not the only 3* hero, not the weakest one (compared to 4*). Is it my imagination, just a coincidence or some heroes are really attacked by enemies more often?

1 Like

from last months experience, AI goes for

1. weakest defense (you should look coroborated with your troops)
    1. healers
    1. heroes with the most impact on the teams durability/hp/def

i see how in raids, the opp def goes for o’hare or mn allt the time; that’s why they are in the right corner, while lianna10+bryn0+kingston19 charge from 3 ghost tiles and kill them one by one :slight_smile:

green mono troops mana:
lianna(11)+bryn(5)+kingston(23)+o’hare(5)+mn(3*troop)

@Sorvina

1 Like

Troops of my rainbow team are all at 7 level (all 4*, all mana), so there’s no big difference between them (I think). Valen weakens enemy’s defence, so maybe that’s why he is attacked more often. Does it matter how I position my heroes in an attack team? I know that this is very important for a defence team, but you wrote that “that’s why they are in the right corner”.

1 Like

yeah, cause 3-hit-heroes wont get the ones that can make a difference/win the tie
example: gm goes for o’hare > touches mn (933 def) and kingston(immune)

best is to think like AI (anticipate) and counter @Sorvina

1 Like

Thank you very much for the advice and explanation how AI “thinks”. Every day is a good day to learn something new. :grinning:

Waiting 50 minutes to reply… :zzz:

1 Like

2 Likes

in case you were wondering

ta da :smiley:

2 Likes

What are your plans for the new alchemy lab? Which levels and recepies do you plan to run?
And maybe planning to use hero academy only for troops?

1 Like

@NikolayVKazakov

my priority will be HA.

• first finishing adv storages
  • after some houses
  • maybe AL (normally i’ll go for lowest ham/shard ratio; although the 2* farmable useless AMs are a big decision factor to continue with recipe 6b)
1 Like

Hi! Please help me pick the best defence team from those heroes (with emblems): Telluria, Kadilen costume, Seshat, Clarrisa, Poseidon, Richard, Miki, Azlar, Red hood

1 Like

hey @Newbie91!

Troops?

at first glance:
seshat(mana troop) - poseidon (crit troop) - tell (mana troop) - richard(crit troop) - clarrisa(mana troop)

1 Like

@NikolayVKazakov

did a fast analysis in chat :smiley:
enjoy the read! :rofl:

refference: Beta cost - Google Sheets

ty @LEN1N78

1 Like

Tellu, Richard and Clarissa are both paladins :worried:
Currently, I use Tellu as my green tank. I know she is the best tank atm but I have a crazy idea using emblemed Kadilen costume as the tank (her costume is quite tanky with dodge skill) and transfer emblems from Tellu to Clarissa-a purple GM :joy:

try your crazy idea without the emblems swap
see how it goes

1 Like

Incase you wonder i commented on your 10x Atlantis :slight_smile:
I wanted to ask is there any point in doing hard mode atlantis over normal?
Is there any significant difference to get more coins from dragons or i should stick with normal after i complete all stages on hard? I have 500 loot tickets and debating whether i should use normal or hard.
TY and erm im back to doing nothing after zeroed my gems .

1 Like

@NikolayVKazakov

i dont see any advantage in doing hard mode farming other than burning we flags faster or using less loot tickets.

i do only normal:

• 9-10 for xp
  • 9-4 for overall best number of items&mats; more monsters = more chances to get Acoins

same :laughing:

@BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS - I have been farming S2:1-9N non-stop… mostly because I want to fill up those backpack stocks to last the entire month…(actually, I usually am able to collect backpacks worth about 20 days of TC2… I think :thinking:… remaining 10 days of backpacks I get from the regular farming throughout the month… so pretty much covered on that front for a month…
(Not sure this time though… with the reduced AR timing… have to see)

and farming 1-9 usually gives me a decent amount of other crafting materials too… that I can use prudently here and there for battle items.

I would definitely be happy if I get more crafting materials for battle items. However, I don’t want to lose out on too many backpacks.

Would you suggest 9-4 over 1-9? (Keeping in mind my preference for backpacks…)

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@CaptainjaKCsparrow

Since I started doing AR farming (was doing coin event farming - for crap january guardians pull) i’ve been running tc2 continuosly doing 9-4.

so yeah, i would go with 9-4.

1 Like

Cool! Thank you for your response! :slight_smile: :+1:

I am switching to 9-4 right away! :smiley:

1 Like