🆓 Boolz' F2P Corner Q&A😛 > You have an E&P question🤪? You'll get an answer😋!

Nice one!

Still don’t have her but with Season 3 out now, not so inclined to do many pulls on her as before.

Nevertheless would take her for free coins :wink:

2 Likes

I’m trying to optimize my yellow titan team @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS and I don’t have G Panther to work with. Do you think it’s better to put Ameonna or Cheshire Cat in the last spot? Cat would give me two defense debuffers so I can have the debuff active more often but Ameonna would obviously count more for tile damage.

Also, would you give them emblems and, if you did, would you go all attack with them? My only other sorcerers are Costume Viv, Quintus, and Sabina and I’m not hot to emblem them.

3 Likes

hey @JAWS_3D

since you have Tarlak, you can’t miss your hits ot buffs/debuffs; so tile damage first;
also biggest defense drop and safest way to stay alive, since holy is strong against dark

i would go like this: wilbur, tarlak (both with crit troops) + first atk-wise 3 tile damage dark, but with some notes:

• if you use quintusCostume you will overwrite the -44% def down from to a -34% (if im not mistaken)
  • chesire gives -44, but low atk
  • kunchen gives protection against holy, but low atk and no shared damage

with what you have, i would emblem ameonna all atk and i would go in ghost form only if your team is dead (1 2 left) - better to keep tarlak buffs and share the damage, than to go ghost, lose buffs and team gets more damage overall

so bottom line: wilbur, tarlak, ameonna (max atk emblem), quintusWithoutCostumed(but maxed costumed), sartana

downsideL embleming ameonna, even sabina, will increase your teampower in raidT and both arent defense heroes to use. so you will get stronger opponents matched than ussual

hope i helped! :smiley:

1 Like

I have been working on Marie-Therese 2/8 and I just picked up from TC20 Sartana. I am wondering if I should switch gears and work on Sartana or continue with Marie.

What I got:

Tibs +9, Merlin +7, Cyprian +7, Rigard +10, Proteus +6, Jabbar 3/60, Sabina 1/1

Thorne +1, Richard 1/1, Kiril +9, Sonya (c) +7, Grimm 4/55, Ague 3/60, Boril 1/1

JF 3/70, Khagan 2/60, BT +7, Wilbur +6, Scarlett +7, Lancelot +4, Colen 3/60, Sumitomo 1/1

MN 3/70, Caedmon +9, Melandor (c) +5, Buddy 4/70, Jack-o-hare 3/60, Little John 3/60, Skittles 3/1, Kash 1/1

Leonidas 3/48, Wu +3, Li +9, Hu +3, Chao +10, Chao 3/60

Also, undecided on my next blue project when I finish Grimm. Start Richard, do a 2nd Sonya, or finally get to Boril.

Thanks for any assistance

speaking sartana vs marie, sartana first;
i suspect you dont have mats to max a 4*; so, imo, you should max 4* before going 70 on 5*

i see your only cleric is rigard; so you have emblems for boril who is an excelent tank;
also, boril Costume is a paladin; so win-win

:wink: good luck

Hello, Boolz. I read this post quite a while ago, and find it very interesting, and very kind of you. I got a post in wich I ask for some advice. I’ll post a link here in case you happen to have time to look at it.
https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/anzogh-vs-marjana-puss-and-lion-ignored-and-other-doubts/177661
Any case, would you have prefered that I had pasted the entry here instead of linking? If so, sorry, tell my and I’ll try to fix it.

1 Like

Hey @Otherpeter
I’ll answer your 2 questions inside quote

you’re welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ty, I was wandering with the wings. I put Mist there for the deff down agains skills, but I guess dispell is better to go off first.
About the troops, ty again, I was indeed keeping my feefers for a 4☆ mana, but although I’m ultra lucky with em this is the one that still eludes me (having even some dupes of others). You encouraged my to keep the minotaurs at level 6, honestly I was starting to wonder if I should just level they up. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hello @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS

There’s a bit of disappointment with Clarissa vs Gravemaker but in your opinion do you think she is still a good hero despite the DOT gap? Is it a case of A vs A+?

Curious to hear your thoughts

1 Like

ill have to do some research on that. will get back to it later

and back:

@FrenziedEye
researched and conclusion,
gm is ofensive, clarissa is defensive no doubt

pro gm:
bigger tile damage when emblemed on same branch; that aids to bleed too
boosts reds in atk

con gm:
lower on survivability, even though he should def better with the undispellable
he is countered by a sniper, kingston
lacks the bonus resist of the new hotm

pro clarissa:
better at survivability, class and undispelable
counters several heroes with poison resist (all not that menacing without poison; ironically, proteus becomes is the most dangerous withou poison), especially when flanking guin
imo, more versatile than gm; good for offense too, especially in war where you sometimes need to resist build the board
she’s being contered by ranvir, a not that menacing hero

con clarissa:
thats poison resist against her own darks is kinda weird; placing her in wing to counter jabber is kinda off
most likely she shouldnt be tanked even though class indicates that

overall, i cant say she is better than gm
but she is more versatile and contrary to gm dark will always hit strong their weak color
thats why i expect to see her as much if not more as gm in the meta after-tell

some pics with embs def or atk (richard as paladin… oops)
Screenshot_2020-05-07_204036 Screenshot_2020-05-07_203840 Screenshot_2020-05-07_203504 Screenshot_2020-05-07_203654

cheers!

2 Likes

Hi, Boolz, would you mind to look at my roster doubts again? Basically, is ascending a second Caedmond to make him like the one in the picture, or go for Little John costume.

With LJ costume I could bump hist attak to 861 with a 679 deffense and a 1158 hp stats (node 18, I got enough emblems). Also, he will be a ranger (I don’t consider the regular version because lower deffense, and yes, I would optimice the ranger node three over the originsl barbarian three). The idea is maximizing attak, but I could go for a life/deffense route and grab the extra 2% mana generation (not sure if a 7% differs from a 5% in slow)
My other fully maxed heroes:
Green: Costumed Caedmond the first +14, Kashreek, Melendor.
Red: Costumed Bt +18, Gormek, Colen.
Blue: Costumed Sonya, Boril, Kiril.
Yellow: Mist, Wu kong.
Purple: Ursena +7, Costumed Ridgard +16, Tiburtus, Proteus.
PURPOSE of any of the two contenders: titans and war, no deffense.
Caedmond is very balanced, and at +14 gives me another fast snipper, plus dispell/cleanse and 5☆ attak and deffense stats. But I got 3 fully leveled dispellers (Caed 1st, Sonya and Melendor) and Sabina and Caedmond 2nd at 3/60, plus Sonya 2nd and Melendor 2nd at 1/1 but as options to bring to 3/60 at least. I also have 3 fully leveled cleansers (Caed 1st, Sonya and Ridgard), plus Ridgar 2nd at 3/60, plus Caed 2nd and Sonya 2nd and Ridgar 3rd stored at 1/1 in case I need more.
And Caedmond has the stats of a 5☆ snipper, but the punch of a 4☆ snipper. LJ by the other hand would have to face 11☆ or 12☆ titans very soon, as my alliance has grown recently.
Any thoughs would be welcomed.

The hp/deffense version of costume Lj would be if my maths are right Att 793, Deff 714, Hp 1303 and the said 7% extra mana generation, suposed that is better than a 5% extra mana for a slow (if not, he would be Deff 733 and 5% mana gen).

hey @Otherpeter

mana % for 4* is relevant only in offense when you can use 4* troops: meaning only in raids/war even though that slow is… still slow :))
i had lj+20 i think when costumes werent out; mainly for titans - to boost his atk and for the bleed effect
later on he became obsolete due to other green heroes were better for titan

so overall:
lj: - if you wanna go atk for titans, go ahead and get his maximum atk
otherwise he is not of a much value (Except vfast tourneys)
caedmon: - i wouldnt emblem another one; he is pretty sturdy without them too
id use those emblems somewhere else

1 Like

Hi @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS ur helping mind is great really appreciated :raised_hands:

First question ( I heard the meaning already but forgot ) extension of f2p and c2p ?

Second one , I Know summons r random but based on ur experience do u hv any idea which period summon will go good heroes most probably ( for example if S3 summon lasts for 4 days is it better to do summon at the beginning of the event or second day like that )

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS
I need dragon bones and nuggets.
Item harvester is on.
Which level in s1 is suitable for farming??!
Leave behind guides, maps, wise goat advice.
I want to know which stages you will farm for those items me mentioned above.
Thx in advance. :blush:

1 Like

hey @TheBeastxGreat thx for kind words

• rumors are that ts best to summons in the firstlast minutes of summon window(not day)
  • other theories are that you should do some silver pulls and befre you do 10x (consecutive troops pulls from silver, and a event/ar/s3 free pull hero should be a good indicator that the x10 will be right)

but again… i tend to think its 99.99% rng

gl!

1 Like

free 2 play (no money)
cheap 2 play (buys vip and/or some cheap offers)
p2p (c2p + buys with regullarity offers like loot tickets/mountain of gems/trainer packs)
whales (sugar daddy’s credit card :rofl: )

1 Like

Thanks for the reply @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS .This S3 I’m going to do my first 10x summon

1 Like

best is not to have high hopes, actually opposite is best: you’ll have xms surprise if you get lucky :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey @KID

this is what i go with (thx goes to @BarryWuzHere and all those who helped him)

i dont chase ingredients (only backpacks when going s1):
i manage to hit 14* with roster and some items (with wilbur and ranvir; brienneC on rares)

my strat is:
we flasks goes only on AR (9-10 or 9-4)
gems and food and iron quests are a priority; and recruit2 when token
rest when i have to burn and aint an event:
*7-4 if i gotta fill chest and quests are up to be done
*otherise 9-1, 8-7

hope i helped :slight_smile:

1 Like