đŸ” Bonecrusher – 5* Fire / Red from Jungle Hunters

Wow just Wow!
I was testing the rng (superstitious I know) for my last attempt while featured this S4 portal to finally get Liz and well

This guy popped out :grin:

Not complaining at all 
really surprised & thankful
and I can always use titan/offensive help!

10 Likes

I know allies includes self, but because the card says each living ally “of the caster” I think that implies it doesn’t include the caster (i.e. it’s a small nuance but there is a difference between “all allies” and “the caster’s allies”). That last bit implies allies in addition to the caster, otherwise it would have just said per each living ally. Even YT reviewers have been saying that he does 660% if all allies are alive, but I understand the wording is confusing :thinking: Happy for someone else to confirm but I’m pretty sure that’s the case

@L33tVortex12596 omg congrats on the pull! I think this hero is better than Liz :slight_smile:

1 Like

You were trying to get Liz? Who is that?

Sorry my text seems confusing but Elizabeth from S4. As I was superstitiously testing rng by pulling 1 in different portals to see what they are giving up.

1 Like

For a few months, SG loves to give me great Fire and Ice heroes, so I pulled him. But I think I will prioritize D’Artagnan before him since he will deal damage to more with the spreading burn. And anyway Costume Marjana will take next rings.

2 Likes

I think you did better with Bonecrusher. I got Liz and she is well past her prime

2 Likes

Poor Liz! First Moreau betrays her and then you ungrateful bunch :sleepy:

6 Likes

Got him after a long period of awfull pulls and really really happy with this Jungle Hunter. Powerleveling all the way and finished him within 24 hours.

What a power! Raided this afternoon with

Oceanus-Arco-Ludwig-Bonecrusher-Milena

Got to Global 6. You can imagine the rockhard damage when this hero crushes the bones after Oceanus his special :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also congrats to you @L33tVortex12596 ! You will love him!

7 Likes

He was my target, out of the featured heroes. As i needed a red sniper badly.
He will for sure get all the SPA treatment that this amazing ape deserves.

2 Likes

At 2/33 with a level 4 ninja troop he/she does 700 damage on the maxed MN. I think thats pretty close to what maxed Lianna does. A second hit on MN with the 15% stack did 770 damage.

3 Likes

Do we think Bonecrusher is a better sniper than D’Artagnan? I feel like he’s more likely to KO an enemy, but then he only affects one hero versus the musketeer who will kill the hero off with DoT while also spreading it to other enemies :thinking:

2 Likes

Nope dartangan is way better with his spreading dmg imo

1 Like

The secondary effects of these heroes isn’t the point though. If we’re looking at snipe damage, then Bonecrusher is better than D’Artagnan.

Same here with my son’s f2p account and pretty happy about it. Congrats

2 Likes

Absolutely not worth to pull. ONLY IF YOU ARE F2P. Waste of money. Who damn needs one hitter? H should be triple hitter. Give people chance to enjoy this game.
Everyday people leaves this game. Who to blame? THINK!!!

jdkevore - what is your decision, Bonecrusher or RnN?

I ended up going with RnN because I have emblems

Thanks for your opinion, very informative

3 Likes

Anyone level him yet? Does he do enough damage to one-shot most heroes?

Slow progress here. Got him at 3/63 and he does 900 to 1000 damage usually