Bobo bug during damage

SG please fix BOBO, it works WRONG.
It says:

• Deals 320% damage to all enemies.
  • The enemy with the highest base defence gets the following status ailment: The target gets -60% defence for 4 turns. This effect can’t be cleansed.
  • The enemy with the highest base attack gets the following status ailment: The target gets -60% attack for 4 turns. This effect can’t be cleansed.

The issue arrise when damage part kills target with highest base attack or defence. Then NO ONE gets attack down or defence down. This is 100% bug.

And if its bug in description, then when bobo hits it should HIT one target when defence is DOWN 60%.
So anyway its a HUGE BUG. I am surprised no one reported it.

Can someone from mods confirm this and report to SG?

1 Like

I have reported similar bug in Beta to staff, but they told this is working as expected.

So if you kill the opponent with the highest stat, then it will not be applied to anyone :frowning:

Here is Staff’s exact answer.
(I have also asked that in my post that is it intended that multiple heroes get the defense down if both have the same. Also I have asked to help us too see the information about enemy stats in order to see that who will get these ailments. This is added later to the game after my request.
Staff’s answer contains clarification on these too.)

2 Likes

omg this is SO bad. Worst mechanic in game. Wish I knew it BEFORE I leveled him :frowning:

Because there was no way test before levelling right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But being serious, I agree this shouldn’t be how it is intended based on the card description and order, and should be changed. However if the mechanic isn’t changed, be the card description should be clarified and changed

An example of a card well clarified is Jabberwock

“Deals 300% damage to the enemies on the edges of the enemy formation. If there is only one enemy alive, the damage is doubled.”

So for Bobo it should be something like:

“The enemy with the highest base defence gets the following status ailment: The target gets -60% defence for 4 turns. This effect can’t be cleansed. If this enemy is not alive, no one gets the ailment”

“The enemy with the highest base attack gets the following status ailment: The target gets -60% attack for 4 turns. This effect can’t be cleansed. If this enemy is not alive, no one gets the ailment”

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings