Boards are predetermined

Well no, not really. An idiotic move is mis-timing a special, or choosing the less dangerous hero to target. Or it is triggering the special of a dangerous hereo when you had a much safer alternative option. There are non variable elements that you know for fact could have been done better, and there are variable elements that you know you could have improved the odds on, even though the outcome is not certain

1 Like

Well, to those who claimed that boards ARE NOT random, show proof, like these:

If you can do it over a sufficient period of time, recording the tiles of appearing on the opening boards, and prove to us that the boards ain’t random, please do so. The community has been waiting for a Messiah to disprove SG.

As I have been saying over and over and over again in the forum, if you can predict the tiles and their colors and their positions, in 10 successions, duly verified, only then will I believe that the boards are not random.

2 Likes

I wasn’t talking about idiotic use of special skills. I don’t think an average experienced player use the specials at random or ill timed, except from lack of focus, from time to time. Anyway, I know this is how it works for me, I don’t think other players whit the same level of experience are different on this matter.

1 Like

Facts??? Pffft.

I prefer to make scientific judgements based on hearsay, conjecture and my good old gut feelings. Because everything in the world is against us right? Well not me as I wear a tinfoil hat so Major League Baseball can’t read my thoughts. But everyone else for sure.

Everyone knows Empires and Puzzles is really just a front for a CIA experiment. You know, making the boards of my match-3 really bad so I join the Navy or something. Not going to catch me out though! I have 10 grainy screenshots totally proving Aliens are controlling the boards.

Prove me wrong.

4 Likes

You’re clinging to your point of view the same way those claimimg the boards are rigged are to their own… the collected data on the matter is like 0,0000000000001 of the number of boards played, hardly a representative sample. Claiming that is irrefutable evidence is as childish as the other side’s hundreds of individual’s personal negative experience argument. I’ve said it above, this remind’s me of Swift’s egg wars… nobody will ever know the true, except those with full acces and understanding of the source code. The rest is empty talk.

1 Like

As opposed to what? Your personal bias? Lol. Everyone knows that in the forum. All you have are mere feelings. Well, your feelings dont matter much a bit to me

1 Like

On one side:

• Personal observations that don’t support rigged board theory
  • Personal win/loss ratio that doesn’t support rigged board theory
  • Personal tracking plus tracking of dozens of other sources over thousands of raids that doesn’t support rigged board theory - which whilst a fraction of the overall player base is still a good representation
  • The direct response of the developer that doesn’t support rigged board theory
  • Common sense!!! that doesn’t support rigged board theory

On the other:

• Feelings
  • Rants
  • Complaints
  • Random screenshots

I may not know 100% but I am 99.99999% certain based on the evidence on one side and the non-existence of evidence on the other side

1 Like

No, not mine. I’m actually impartial on this matter. I know there are no means to verify this so I won’t trouble my self about it. None of the sides will ever be able to bring valid arguments to scale the ballance or convince the other side they’re wrong. It’s like a bunch of childeen debating the victor of a full scale nuclear war… regardless of their oppinion, based on whater they think they know, truth is we would all lose big time. Same here, the company wins, no matter who’s right.

4 Likes

I choose to believe the boards are random, not specifically rigged against my team set-up.

As said earlier in this thread, both sides don’t have groudbreaking truth and we will not get it either until we get hands on the source code.

I simply believe it because it makes me happier playing the game. Even if it is not true and I’m fooled by SG I will have a better time believing it’s random rather than see the game turn against me.

1 Like

None of those are evidence. It’s just a personal oppinion mostly based on misbeliefed facts, just like the other side’s. The only argument that creates the fake illusion of credibility is the data collection on the matter. It hardly is of any value though… If one and a half million players have an average of as little as 20 boards a day multiplied with 1500+ days we have an estimate of 1500 times 30 million boards. That’s 45 billion boards played so far and my guess is that’s a small number next to the real number of boards played since dsy one. Data from a few thousand boards is hardly representative…

That’s funny, I almost can picture the devs taking a step forward and admiting the boards are rigged :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

The thing is, for years, some players claimed that the boards are not random. SG answered that they are. So far, reputable players are the only ones presenting proof that they are not rigged and are indeed random, based on the data gathered through months of raiding. So far, those who have claimed that the tile distribution is not random has yet to provide any hard evidence, just merely based on their personal biases either because they have failed to win in certain raids or in wars. Based on the two sides, preponderance of evidence should be made as the weighing scale. So far, proponents of the so-called rigged boards, in my opinion, are found wanting. If they can only predict the opening boards, they’d win in every raids and battles. So far, none has done that. As such, I’d rather lean on those who have presented evidence than wallow myself on mere claims and biases.

Just because they thought that the boards are predetermined, without backing it up with hard proof, is just mere talk, unsubstantiated, never amounted to anythingMaybe the problem lies not on the tiles, but the skill, strategy, heroes and troops used.

1 Like

That’s the problem. Just browse through my previous posts. Both sides claim to have evidence, none actually do. Egg wars…

2 Likes

Look up to my previous post with YT videos.

But since the chances of the colour you want is one in five doesn’t that make sense?

1 Like

What do you consider to be evidence?

Did that… that’s a joke, right? He’s talking about samples of 200 to 350 items size, out of an estimate 45 billion. Like studying 30 -50 people and claiming conclusions for the human race… can’t take that seriously, can you?
Beside, we’re 100% sure starting boards are rigged for no match three ever happens. Uuuups… there goes the no human enterference theory out the window… it’ s all random, but not actually all, all, just the “all” part that suits our point of view…

2 Likes

The source code. And an impartial enthity that can make sense of it. That’s rhe only evidence a court of law would admit, not random statistics and personal oppinions.

3 Likes

I guess you don’t believe in science then either since we don’t have that “source code”, just theories based on circumstantial evidence.

You’re going astray… the source code is science.

2 Likes

They admit evidence based on science. Statistics is science.