Boards are better if played pant-less

Where does a kilt fall under this. Has anyone tested?

3 Likes

Tested…

…kilt loot is considered as too much clothing…but if worn without underpants, rewards return to normal pantless status.

@General_Confusion we’re not amateurs good sir.

6 Likes

Thanks, and in case it wasn’t clear - I was asking for a friend.

4 Likes

I hereby decree this thread shall remain here and shall not be merged to another thread.

Decree hereby made and shall be followed.

It must be followed as I’m typing it with no pants on and decrees work better that way too.

11 Likes

Boards are also better when playing color-blind. :wink:

Now imagine playing color-blind without pants. :yum:

2 Likes

:smile:

2 Likes

Try it like this:

I wore no pants and I got better boards.
To my delight I called in The Bard.
Three matched at a glance,
So I started to dance,
Thank goodness I’m not wearing pants.
It’s not hard.

6 Likes

Uhhhh… dude? I know The Bard. Let’s just say, you don’t want to be anywhere near him without your pants on.

……….

nahhhhh I’ve already sunken low enough as it is. I’ll let this one go.

6 Likes

Can’t tempt without the tease, ya dig?

3 Likes

Wait a minute now that’s my story and I’m sticking to it. My God could it be triplets. :pirate_flag:

5 Likes

Highly scientific trial completed this morning. Tc20 training completed pants less. Video footage obtained as evidence but sadly YouTube deem it potentially offensive or upsetting to viewers so have banned it.

But my findings of my single test sample have confirmed you are guaranteed to not get Dawa!

6 Likes

Spare a thought for the perpetually panted, no? :wink:

4 Likes

Been trying out different sacrifices to the tile gods for good boards, so this is invaluable to know. But I want clarification though. Is this American pants or British pants?

I suppose both should be off, until I get confirmation, for the sake of good boards. :laughing:

2 Likes

For a kilt to be worn properly, the only thing worn underneath it should be socks

6 Likes

Just throwing this in here…, in case some don’t know: ‘no pants’ is a requirement in some alliances…

3 Likes

Still a few places left, still no pants required…

5 Likes

This has no effect on loot received though.

I would challenge that statement as my drop rate without pants for 5* is significantly higher than with pants.

2 Likes

Where does the second sock go

5 Likes

You should start the Pant-less guild.

Unbeatable and relaxed!

2 Likes

Pull your pants off or get Dawa Clan :wink:

1 Like

Cookie Settings