Blue Hero Ascension

Hello. TC20 was kind to me recently but now I don’t know which hero to ascend.

I have:

7 telescopes
5 warm capes

Richard 3/14
Isarnia 1/1
Grimm 3/60
Valeria 3/60

The limited capes is the hold up on my thought process.

Also of note:
Completely F2P. Tempting to spend, but I just haven’t.
I have Gormek and Tiburtus at 4/70.

Defense team is currently:

Richard 3/14 - Gormek 4/70 - Li Xiu 4/70 - Melendor 4/70 - Tiburtus 4/70

Sit between 1950-2150 trophies. Have a higher max trophies but that’s not such a big deal.

Sorry if I rambled;l, but I know how people want more information! Thank you in advance.

If you didn’t have the scopes, I’d say Grimm, but as you have them, I’ll give my vote for Isarnia. She’s a beast for everything except defense, but who cares about that? It’s offence that matters and provide rewards, be it in raiding, against titans, events, farming or questing.

1 Like

I recently was in the same boat sorta. Enough mats to level a 5 star blue but which one. My team was seriously seriously lacking blue damage. I ended up pulling Richard and decided what do I have to lose. I read he wasn’t amazing but wasn’t horrible.

Honestly he hits like a truck with his special and has reasonable defense. I wouldn’t hesitate to level him if your wanting a harder hitting 5 star blue. Otherwise Grimm from what I have read is one of the better harder hitting 4 star’s. I am not mistaken he has some of the highest attack when it comes to 4 star’s and his skill is a lot like Richard’s. Though my vote is still on Richard. I have 2 Grimm’s I need to level at some point.

Isarnia is the clear choice here. She’s awesome. You only one cape away from maxing her. Start leveling her now.

I would pull up Grimm, since you don’t have a fully ascended blue 4* yet. It will cost you way less feeder heros and time to pull up a 4* rather than a 5* and will be invaluable in events and such. Especially the challenges where you will not be able to bring in a 5* for the Epic tier.
I made the mistake of ascending a 5 star green versus a 4* and then realized going into the next event i was lacking. The ham and feeders it is taking to just get them to 3/70 is astronomical.
But, since you already pulled Richard up to the third tier, if you do go for a 5* i would choose him.

This is normally a sound advice, but as he now has the needed telescopes, I think he should get Isarnia going. Without knowing much about his titan-status, it may take time for him to get another 3 warm capes.

Thank you all for the advice.

I don’t need Grimm for events. I have a decent group of reds, greens, and yellows that let me complete the 4* tier with minimal items.

Sounds like Isarnia is the way to go.

Any reason for me to not take Richard to 3/70 first?

My team against red titans is kind of weak, but it is a work in progress.