Blood and Bones - We are full

One opening… see details above. If you think we might be a good fit, feel free to stop by. No invite needed

updated 11/10… We are now full

Fine Print:

• We are killing 11* titans regularly, and 12* titans when at full strength. With the right recruit, we’ll continue to grow and improve our record.
  • We currently use blue tanks for war… If you don’t have it yet, use your strongest option 'til you do.
  • About half of our alliance maintains diamond rank, our top players have made it into the Top 20 with well over 2600 cups, and many of us have been playing for over a year. So if you’re looking for advice - we can help you out; and if you’re a seasoned player, you won’t be alone.
  • We have a war strategy, but it’s not so “hard core” that it takes away all of the fun… We don’t require players to attack on a strict schedule because we all have lives, live in different time zones and we believe the game should be fun - not another stress-inducing responsibility!

With another war now over, it’s always the perfect time to come aboard. Due to family and work obligations, we now have 4 spots open. We would love to see those spots filled before the next war, so come check out our little family and have some fun with us :slight_smile:

We are now full… we will update the post If anything changes

Winning wars - with all flags used - and killing 10* titans even 6 players short…

1 Like

Hi Mamma Spicy. I am looking for a new home, hopefully your Alliance will consider me. Top team 4100+, 12 fully levelled 5*, the rest 5* not fully levelled and 4* mostly fully levelled. Considering that I’ve been playing for over a year, I’m still not as strong as I’d like to be. I always hit Titans and use flags in AW, other than when I have to do family things.
I’m in a dying alliance called Hella Hounds, you can look it up. The other co-leader and I have agreed that we are done. I am also called HockeyMan in that Allliance.

1 Like

Updated 1/6… Alliance is now full.

Come join us for the next ones… Details on who we are and what we’re looking for in a member is included above :grin:

You guys have line? If so line me @sniqs

1 Like

Sorry Snigs… as of 1/21 we are currently full.

As of 1/26 we are now full…

1 Like

Another war victory in the books with all flags used… Come check us out if you’re looking for a new home.

Blood and Bones is a mid-range, “not too lax / not too strict” alliance with 3 open spots. We’re killing 11* titans - and looking for players with at least 3800TP (most of us have 4K), 2000 cups and 6 war teams. We recognize that real life comes first - so we don’t make players conform to a rigid war schedule…We kick people who leave flags unused or don’t hit the Titan. We’re a mix of quiet and chatty players. Discord is encouraged, but not mandatory. Our top players have been in the top 5 for Raids - so if you’re an experienced player, you won’t be alone, and if you’re relatively new, you’ll get expert advice.

As of 3/5 we are currently full

Blood and Bones is a mid-range, “not too lax / not too strict” alliance with 3 open spots. We’re killing 11* titans - and looking for players with at least 3800TP (most of us have 4K), 2000 cups and 6 war teams. We recognize that real life comes first - so we don’t make players conform to a rigid war schedule…We kick people who leave flags unused or don’t hit the Titan. We’re a mix of quiet and chatty players. Discord is encouraged, but not mandatory. Our top players have been in the top 5 for Raids - so if you’re an experienced player, you won’t be alone, and if you’re relatively new, you’ll get expert advice.

1 Like

It’s always the wild west with recruiting and we know everyone wants to find that perfect fit. We really are a friendly group without criticism, drama or nonsense. We run a good ship, listen to our members and take input seriously. We have progressed well with our laid back mentality and still get the job done where it’s needed. Come check us out or drop by in discord if you want to put out your feelers first!

As of 4/2 we are now full…

Cookie Settings