Blood and Bones - 7 spots open - 11/12* titans - 2k cups / 4000TP “Not too Lax / Not too Strict”

UPDATED 12/1

4 Likes

Cool recruiting banner!

1 Like

Thanks! Much appreciated… there’s a lot of competition out here :grin:

1 Like

Our alliance is currently full…

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth: Nice work!

1 Like

Luvit…
:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: Blood and Bones former player chat

TIP: edit your title … you have a spot open :grin:

Hi i wanna join your clan

So sorry - just saw your message… Someone beat you to the spot.

We are currently full…

is there a way to contact you on line?

The alliance uses Discord but I personally have Line. My line ID is mamma-spicy

…and we are now full.

One opening… see details above. If you think we might be a good fit, feel free to stop by. No invite needed

updated 11/10… We are now full

We are now full… we will update the post If anything changes

Winning wars - with all flags used - and killing 10* titans even 6 players short…

1 Like

Hi Mamma Spicy. I am looking for a new home, hopefully your Alliance will consider me. Top team 4100+, 12 fully levelled 5*, the rest 5* not fully levelled and 4* mostly fully levelled. Considering that I’ve been playing for over a year, I’m still not as strong as I’d like to be. I always hit Titans and use flags in AW, other than when I have to do family things.
I’m in a dying alliance called Hella Hounds, you can look it up. The other co-leader and I have agreed that we are done. I am also called HockeyMan in that Allliance.

1 Like

Updated 1/6… Alliance is now full.