Block Function - Ingame

Dear @Staff_SGG

If you won’t remove seriously violating players in the ingame chat… Can you at least make the block function work both ways?
And not just block me from seing what they write, but also block them from reading any of my chats, when I use the block function.

After several reports a small group of players are still toxicading the public chat channel in our country. Block-function both ways would solve that they keep on being hateful, because they still can see what is being written from people who have tried for years to stop it and made several reports.

Have you made an in game report? Make sure to take screenshots of relevant material and you can send it along with your complaint directly from the game itself.

This usually gets answered within a day or two.

2 Likes

They won’t allow a reverse block due to the potential for hazing/bullying.

@milodemoray We did report and send them screenshots. This has been going on for years.

They once got 30 day ban and returned more hateful.

Reverse block would solve that they start trolling and people can use the chat without them.

1 Like

Can I join an alliance that have members that blocked me?

Yes you can join. I don’t recall if the “request to join” message shows up for them. But you can join the alliance. You may consider why you would want to.

Just curious. I’d never do it. It would be kinda weird being on the same alliance with someone that blocked you. Would they still be able to see you?

They would see you on the AW battlefield, your titan hits and in the alliance roster. But not in chat.

Everyone is different, but it seems strange to stay in alliance where you feel compelled to block someone when there are so many alliance options available.

One time a drunken player thought it would be appropriate to contact me outside of game and really embarrass themselves with a juvenile meltdown. We shared the same alliance. I blocked them until that war was over and went on to greener pastures. It was depressing.

1 Like

Wow. I can see why people can take this game seriously. So much money involved. That’s too bad, because this a fun game.

Without millions of dollars spent each month, there is no game. But there are F2P and C2P players that don’t have the personal monetary “investment.” Some of those have definitely spent a lot of time though.
Ideally, an alliance will have a common goal in regard to the team aspects of the game such as titans and AW. That may range from free for all anarchy to detailed war strategy and titan management with plenty of in between. Drama can occur when the square peg is forced into a round hole. Where I played, the issues were usually the Ronaldo syndrome. Where a player thinks they are the best and goes against all clean teams with fails on most of them. At least once, a player went 0/6 on clean teams in a top 50 alliance. It was funny because I wasn’t in that alliance. For the 29 other folks there that followed that alliance’s strategy, their fun was lessened. The enjoyment of 29 was sacrificed for the benefit of 1. Did play in an alliance where the two strongest AW players logged in to find they needed to use 5 flags on cleans. One had played in Palace and the other in Departed. We were top 20 but not top 5. This was an alliance with a war strategy. The guilty parties apologized and cleaned up their act…except for one Ronaldo…

1 Like

What does money spent and alliance strategy have to do with this topic?

Nothing. Sorry about that. Didnt mean to sprinkle the root of all evil here.