Blind in 1.6: Why this Salty Forum Poster Approves

That only 2 characters can dispell the buff is an entirely different matter haha! :slight_smile:

And I agree they should add atleast a 3* that can do it too. Preferably another 4* too.

Yeah we are getting another card in the pirate event which can do that too… another 5* =/.

That said getting the mana from troops for attackers is kinda a big deal, I could handle Hu Tao and Justice even during the annoying phase, but getting specials up while blind made a large difference in the one HT I fought this evening.

Yeah I think it is a really good balancing path to add that mana is always gained. It was really strong the blind both made it very hard to charge specials and if you did you might very well miss the attack altogether. I also think this makes a bit more sense since earlier you always got mana from hitting the back wall.

I am a bit unsure if this means that the defending heroes now always gains mana when hit with troop attacks. I presume it does so maybe the change kind of buffs both defender and attacker.

When it comes to dispel blind is a bit special since it doesn’t have a counter spell. In comparison lowered attack spell, like horghalls and scarlet, can both be dispelled by rigard and viv but also by boldtusk and so on.

1 Like

Don’t take this as gospel as I didn’t think to record it for video analysis later, but it certainly appeared as though I got mana as attacker on misses and defender didn’t.

Not 100% but the results were clear: hu tao was dead after cascade mess, all my specials were up, neither flank was above 70%.

Board had a lot to do with it but I know the flanks were getting hit/misses in that mess, but I’ll try to test more concretely tomorrow.

Now i understand why i had so muck trouble this days against the panda.
I maxed Xiu instead of him but now i kinda regret it.

Am i confused or doesn’t that in some situations make you stronger when blinded? Most often when I attack with tiles I basically just do it to charge specials. The problem is normally that when doing this I also charge up the opponents special. That is a reason that it is so effective to send the attacks where there are no heroes. Now when I’m blinded I will gain mana but opponent doesn’t?

No I don’t think you’re confused.

It appeared this way again today but honestly I suck about getting off my ■■■ and really trying to nail down defense mana generation even if it will absolutely be back of hand analysis… I should just do some throw away raids on the alt but I’m on a streak haha. Damned timing for testing the damned panda. :slight_smile:

It arguably hurts a tile damage strat; however, if I’m correct in what I’ve seen, it’s sort of dumbly strong for getting up specials.

Blinded, who cares, cascade! 33% additional mana generation or whatever the Panda debuff is, for free in the sense that it doesn’t appear at second glance the defenders are gaining mana.

Doesn’t seem balanced to me, should be both probably… and it might be, I truly am sucking at really analyzing this.

Edit: Just fight on a raid a Justice.
Right after his special i had a huge combo (Like, 7 full screen gems combos) that it may have totally wipe out any team i know.

4 out of 5 was just half injured. 70/80% of the gems completely miss the target. That was insane.

I am in the 1.6.3 version and this has to be fixed or give me a Justice.
Really.

But your heroes should all have full mana. That’s a pretty good situation to be in, especially if you have a cleanser. Everything has a check / balance. It’s good on one hand and bad on the other.

No good at all.
Right after a huge combo like this all the opponent’s hero was ready to use their special. 4 in a row.

Full mana on a dead hero is no fun.

1 Like