Blazing Dusk

:fire: Join Blazing Dawn family! :fire:

• 4000 TP
  • Ready for War(6 war teams)
  • Ready to fight 11*-12* titans

Looking for teamplayers! 3 spots open! Chatty and fun alliance! :fire: :crossed_swords:

If you interested to join, then line: lulua85

1 Like

Still seeking teamplayers, who love wars! Since we do! :crossed_swords:

1 Like

Great alliance. Been there for over 5 months. With wars coming back, now is the time to join!

2 Likes

Hey, hey! Great group with awesome players! Awesome wars! :fire:

1 Like

Great group of people here, looking to find a few additions to be full again! Now’s a good time to join a great group with awesome wars!

2 Likes

Spots open! Are you ready to part of awesome blazers family! :fire:

1 Like

War is almost over and If you are thinking of moving to a different alliance, now is the time to join us! We have @KLinMayhem to serenade you and/or encourage you to kill the FARGIN titans and BASTAGES in wars, you can try the MONO4EVA method as well as different killing methods. Come have fun with us!

3 Likes

We have awesome players over here! Spots open, now is THE TIME to join us!

Active group, which kick @ss and have fun! Join us! :wink:

Got some spaces open! Join on up! Hitting 11* and the occasional 12* titans!

2 Likes

Join Blazing Dusk! Play hard and have fun. Requirements and contact in the OP. Be a part of the Blazer family!

1 Like

Join Blazing Dusk and be part of Blazing Dawn family!
-4000TP
-30 maxed 5* and 4* heroes(or 5* heroes at 70/3)
-Ready to fight 11* and 12* titans
Line: lulua85

Former member. If you want to be competitive and play with a group where every member pulls their weight this is a great place. Everyone is really friendly and helpful as well.

I wanted to step back from the game so I went more casual otherwise Blazing would be my first choice.

3 Likes

Join the Blazers! Great people and great players. We have fun and enjoy being a team :fire:

1 Like

If you want to kill it in Wars, and love to kick Titans around, get in on this great chance to join the Blazer family! This is an awesome team to be a part of.

2 Likes

I love lamp. Also blazing dusk.

1 Like

Love to be a Blazer! Come join us!

1 Like

Bump because 20 characters.

Wait wrong thread…

1 Like

@zephyr1 close this thread? We got a newer one.

1 Like