Blazing Dusk is rebuilding. Competitive, Fun, Drama Free!

Feel like you’ve outgrown your alliance ?
Are you ready to be competitive and learn from seasoned and truly talented players?

Don’t think twice about it, this is your chance. The sign you were waiting for. :grinning:

Blazing Dusk plays at top 100, top 50 even. We’re looking for mid-high level players. Must be, friendly, dedicated and a positive person… Is this you ?

We are rebuilding.
Bigger…Better…Stronger…

Sister alliance to Blazing Dawn
is looking for players who are
ready for a competitive, friendly
and drama free alliance.

Join the ‘Blazers’ family !

- Mid-High level Alliance
- 13s moving to 14s
- 15 5s / 30 4s minimum
- Level 15+ Mana troops

Contact Line:
nikki_zc or wormwood9

7 Likes

If you don’t mind my asking, why “Rebuilding”? What happened?

1 Like

Not at all… A few of our members are away due to holidays and one of our last leaders has moved up to the mothership Blazing Dawn. We’ve had several changes happen at the same time
that saw us losing some players along the way. I’ve taken over the reigns for a while to get us back on track. We’re restructuring Dusk to operate similar to Dawn with clear goals and expectations. So we’re looking for folks who want to grow with us in this sort of environment.

5 Likes

Bumped… :grinning: :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Bumped again amd 20 chars

4 Likes

Feel like you’ve outgrown your alliance ?
Are you ready to be competitive and learn from seasoned and truly talented players?

Don’t think twice about it, this is your chance. The sign you were waiting for. :grinning:

Blazing Dusk plays at top 100, top 50 even. We’re looking for mid-high level players. Must be, friendly, dedicated and a positive person… Is this you ?

Line Contact at:

nikki_zc
or
wormwood9

Bump because why not…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.