"Blazing Dawn" - Top 10 alliance has 1 spot available!

Hello everyone, BD is looking for 1 strong, dedicated and friendly player who is ready to be part of one of the fastest growing alliances in E&P.

What’s the secret to our success ?
Join me and the rest of the Blazers to find out as we reach new heights together !

(View Fullscreen)

Line: wormwood9
Discord: wormwood#1357

3 Likes

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/a-song-about-blazing-dawn/72797/2

3 Likes

Hello everyone, BD is looking for 1 strong, dedicated and friendly player who is ready to be part of one of the fastest growing alliances in E&P.

Join me and the rest of the Blazers to find out as we reach new heights together !

2 Likes
1 Like

I’d like to join your alliance. Level 24, 864 trophies at present, play every day. Player name Sunrise, in Alliance at present

1 Like

Hi Sunrise, thank you for your interest, I’m not certain we’d be the right fit for u as we currently require minimums much higher than that. However, if you’re looking to move up I can recommend several other alliances that would be a much better fit. Feel free to contact me via line or discord any time…

2 Likes

Hi Wormwood, Please recommend an Alliance, the reason I would like to change: leadership was just dropped in my lap, I had no idea what to do, most of the 5 others were newer players also. Build up to 28, started requiring trophies and by invite only, that helped, but basically it’s every one does their thing, No guidance, I did some research and tried to get a dialog going, only one person responded, I would like to be a team player not just going through the motions. I appreciate any help.

1 Like

That’s very unfortunate, sorry to hear that, but the good news is that that’s not how most alliances are run. You shouldn’t have to go through that with plenty other friendly alliances out there. So, first of all, do u have line ? If you do, please add me as a friend (ID: wormwood9) or give me yours and i’ll contact u.

If u don’t have ‘Line’, I strongly suggest you download it from the app store as most alliances I know use it to communicate, share info, vids, pictures, files, training, etc… Its free and easy to use.

Let me know when you’re all setup… I got you after that…

1 Like

Hi, line all setup id: burrus64

1 Like

Ok, all setup on line

1 Like

Gotcha !

1 Like

We have been top 10 since late last year and are looking to continue our climb in 2019.

(View Vid Fullscreen)

Line: wormwood9
Discord: wormwood#1357

1 Like

Looking for a new ACTIVE Aliance. I’ve only been playing for a few months but I’m very active, (I’m on line pretty much 24/7.) I’m a level 31. My trophy average stays right around 2000 to 2200. I would love to be a part of Blazing Dawn or Blazing Dawn II if there is room and I meet minimum requirements. Currently in an aliance that seems to be kinda hit or miss.

Here we are, once again… a couple of spots open for top level, friendly players. No drama, friendly and experienced alliance…

Tired of egos or politics, etc… ?
Looking to enjoy the game again ?

Become a Blazer today and enjoy a new gaming experience !

Requirements:

• 4100+ D
  • Field 6 war teams
  • 120k minimum total damage
  • Friendly and dedicated

1 Like