Black Sheep Squadron is now recruiting. We are a learning/teaching alliance

First and foremost we are a learning and teaching alliance; two of our Co-Leaders have been playing the game for quite some time (six months for one and five for the other), our Leader and the other two Co-Leaders are newer to the game about four months for all three of them.

I personally spend time in the game, on the forums, world and alliance chat, YouTube, Facebook, Discord, etc. my goal is to learn what I need to learn to be a good Co-Leader and player. If an alliance member has a question, a comment or a concern I won’t hesitate to find the answer.

We have formed a new alliance, the Black Sheep Squadron. Just like the one from history. Who were formed by a group of fighters referred to as Leathernecks, Gyrenes, Devil Dogs, Jarheads, and Grunts. We love to strategize and are our tactics are a bit crazy, they do work.

We are screwballs, misfits, fighters, outcasts, meatheads. We do what needs to be done to get the job done. We are recruiting for a different take on alliances. We train to be the best when push comes to shove, we shove back. We know the system could be better. The only way to make it better is to take what we know and share.

We fight in the Alliance Wars even when the odds are against us, we hit the titans even when it means staying up to finish it off, we raid to get what we want, we revenge for the pure pleasure of getting back what was ours to begin with, we do daily quests and event quests to learn how to fight a different way.

We are black sheep in a way that scares many. We are always ready for a fight or to sit back and relax. We take anyone we just ask that you are willing to do as we do, just do it your way.

Hit the titans, fight in the wars, share your stories, raid and revenge. Never back down.

• Mr. Insanity

Cookie Settings