ℹ Black Knight – 5* Fire/Red from Knights of Avalon

He was the missing link to my team. Now I can be happy with my rainbow team.

4 Likes

57b4a40698bf6.image

3 Likes

I wasn’t going to pull any more. I was done, but unsatisfied. No Avalon 5*. One more 10 pull to chase BK. And it worked! YESSSS!!! :grin::+1:t2:

1 Like

How many 10’s in total?

1 Like

My 3rd and final 10-pull. I also wanted LotL or Morgan, but BK was #1 on the list. I’ll take it! :grin:

1 Like

That’s way above the odds and still over $75 for 1 unleveled hero. This game is crazy

1 Like

True. I don’t disagree. I’m a spender, so I’m used to chases $$$$. By far the worst so far for me is Guardian Panther. I’ve done ~200 pulls chasing her at guardians and nothing. I didn’t even pull any other 5* guardians during that either! Lol!

Congrats on pulling LotL. She is awesome! :grin:

1 Like

Thanks but I put it in a wrong place :rofl: Congrats on your BK. He is basically one of the best heroes in the game. I prefered LoTL because I do not have any 5* Sorcerer and she will instantly get 14 emblems and it would be a shame to take them from Kageburago.

1 Like

I was a spender until I started looking at how they charge such a premium for so little return lol. Their greed ultimately turned me off.

Congrats on BK though. He’s part of my favorite team (BK, GM, Finley, Ariel, Vela)

2 Likes

It is always fun to watch your raids on your yt channel with this team.

2 Likes

I don’t disagree with any of that. You’re not wrong. The odds are terrible. When it comes to entertainment, for me this is where it’s at. I enjoy this game a lot. And my alliance (We Are Groot) even more. As long as people understand the expense, then okay. If you don’t agree, I get that and respect that too. To quote Fizban, Good Gaming! :grin:

1 Like

And congrats on your favorite team! I’m still chasing Ariel! Lol! :grin:

1 Like

I agree too. Right now on my screen there are 4 or 5 “offers”. $139 CAD for a telescope? Seriously?

Cheaper offers are OK. But it’s also the first month since I started playing that I’m sitting on mats waiting for the right hero(ine) to come along. That’s kind of a luxury.

I too love the Blacky, comes on every raid. @Mr.Spock, my current favoured attack is Sesh, Ursi, Clarissa, CRigs, Blacky

1 Like

Yeah the costs are shocking when you give yourself some distant of being caught up in the chase.

What are your troops like? I’m surprised you like c Rigs and BK together since they overwrite each other

Troops are okay, it’s an issue for sure. I’m working on it!:wink:

Yes, the plus attack overrite is not ideal, I felt I needed a cleanser though. And 4 purples gives me a ton of firepower. You do have a great point. I might try the QoH in Blacky’s place, his main job is attention sucker after all, so the other guys can do their jobs.

It kind of works out in that Rigs often pulls people from the edge of extinction including Blacky. Plus they rarely fire at the same time. So often they take over from eachother, sequentially.

Everyone has their job. Seshat’s main task is to debuff, her devastating attack is a bonus. Ursena simply solves the yellow sniper issue. Clarissa’s main damage is the post-hit poisoning, she allows me to move on to the next target. Etc.

So I virtually sacrifice the Black Knight in order that the rest of the team remain healthy and active. He is super tanky!

Still doesn’t belong on any defense team in my opinion, even though he’s on mine currently!:roll_eyes:

Which node would you go for? Blacky stands his ground in my def as left flank of Telluria:

1 Like

Defx

Take more hits = taunt more

4 Likes

I try to speed mine up as much as I possibly can. But his main job is attack. His defence days are numbered…

1 Like

Which path do you choose? Mana or Def?
I do not have him maxed yet, but my plan +19 for mana, because I will use mana troop level 17, and maybe in long term I will choose mana troop 23 or 29 for other red heroes stack.

1 Like