Black Friday Summon?

No costumes and including crap, like all the old hotm`s make this off no interest compared to waiting for the challenge portal. Just far too many crap heroes and too much chance of a dupe, challenge portal also has new rares

1 Like

That pig might be good for offence, raids, tournies, mirage’s etc but he’s not all that on defence, I’m not knocking your defence team (because I have no idea what that is) but perhaps (in the summon) you can get someone better to work on a defence team.

Everyone should stop complaining about the BF summon, I’m not knocking you directly but it seems this forum is sadly mostly about negativity.

1 Like

What will be the price for 10 x summon (in gems)?

1 Like

Ffs, you’ll find out in a couple of days.

How can they release the heroes without costumes?!?!? This coupled with the large amount of garbage heroes and all the potential for dupes and this portal has really plummeted in terms of my excitement.

1 Like

Echoing a question above but-

@Petri if the black friday portal closes while we are part way through filling a bonus chest, what portal will those roll over to next?

2 Likes

zynga portal,

1 Like

btw, you all forget about the 3s* and 4s* and that the odds will be the same

3 Likes

Well I’m looking forward to the Black Friday portal! I have saved some gems for the challenge event portal but I think I can split what I’ve saved between the two portals. It’s all good fun anyway so I’ll be crossing my fingers while holding my breath and hoping to be happy with my pulls💕

4 Likes

We don’t know if they’ll be the same. If it has the same odds as the Challenge Festival, it’ll be 2.5% chance of getting a legendary hero. That’s significantly higher than other portals. We also don’t know the cost of a summon. Being Black Friday, it could be less than usual.

any idea costs? or what coins? challenge coins? or an all together new coin that the exchange rate is the same as dollars to schrute bucks, or stanley nickels?

Petri said only gems.

None, I add a mad rush to the players’ Christmas subsidy.
If in 3 years of playing I’ve never won a 5⭐ event hero, it will be now.
They are very sad.
More valid was to have tokens where it would only be epic or legendary heroes.

I agree. I browse the forum occasionally for hero info and game play. Since if these ■■■■■■■■ can really bring you down. So i stay away.

2 Likes

Guess this will throw a wrench in to the #nospendnovember thing going on :laughing:

2 Likes

This one has new legendaries. It’s funny that some people will always find something to complain about. SG will give us the portal with all heroes apart from S1, but there are no costumes, so people are unhappy. I think it’s great they decide to create such a portal and even if there are no costumes it’s still great especially that nobody can pull Dawa No. 100.
The Festival portal also looks great but I don’t see much to dislike in this one.
SG could just “sell” offers as they did previous years or we can still have all the Dawa’s in the portal. They did something new, they listen to us telling them “enough of S1 heroes” and some people are still not happy.

13 Likes

Some new information from Petri:

So these kind of things can be the possible result of the Bonus chest for Black Friday Summon:

Examples:

1. 1x Aether III, 2x20 Emblems, 1xOrb of Magic
  2. 2x Rare Trainer Hero, 2x Large Food Bundle, 2x (2x Medium Food Bundle)
  3. 1xAether II, 20 Emblems,1x Mystic Rings, 1x Hidden Blade
  4. 2x Epic Trainer Hero, 2x Giant Food Bundle, 1x Aether I, 50 Emblems
7 Likes

I think Black friday summon is better of two options. Challenge event summon will have S1 heroes in there, so guaranteed 3* S1 summons for me. Will try BFS, even without costumes is way better.

1 Like

I thought the challenge event only included heroes from the 5 retiring events?

All heroes are available in the portal from the old challenge events:
APPEARANCE RATES
Rare Trainer Hero: 10.0%
Epic Trainer Hero: 1.0%

Rare Event Hero: 61%
Epic Event Hero: 25.5%
Legendary Event Hero (non Featured): 1.5%
Legendary Featured Event Hero: 1.0%

Costume is included if available

1 Like

Yes, Challenge Festival will include heroes from the 5 retired challenge events + 5 new rare heroes + 10 new costumes.

No Season 1 heroes will be included in these two portals.

Black Friday summon will contain heroes from all events.

4 Likes