Black Friday Summon?

yeah, no ty; after you do only 100.000, i’m gonna do the other 900.000.

in 100 pulls, will i get 4 x5*s? is that a guarantee? NO!
again, gL on pulls!

The magic word is average.

It’s chance, so there is never a fixed number what you get, only what you can get

2 Likes

Of course it’s not a guarantee…that’s not how odds and probability work. But over many many replays the odds will start to fall in line.

People are trying to explain it, there’s no need to be obtuse with them

3 Likes

The challenge festival will be,
The Dupe Portal

This one has so many packed in,
You would have to drop many gems
To find dupes here.

I abhor all costumes.
We should have rallied when the chamber was released. Now… you all get to pull for your entire roster a second time, regardless… of this portal.
I love that costumes are not included!
This is what I call… Transparency…!

What a great move for the continued
roll-out of more costumes. So that ALL your customers will taste my disdain.
Well Done!

1 Like

i agree, so the math is just not for this, imo; muting this topic. happy gaming!

You all need a week off this game. It will do you some good instend of sitting there working out pull rates. Think everyone knows now the more cash u put in the better the chance of getting those nice heros. The less you spend the less chances you get.

Simple :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

:joy: How very 2021…

State a fact incorrectly

Be corrected and have it mathematically explained

Ignore responses and walk off

If a thread was a year eh??

I’m sure there’s a never ending recruiting thread you can go bump instead though :+1::+1:

9 Likes

You forgot the point about adding sh**ty meme to the end of each post to make you look like a smart guy.

2 Likes

In other words, the difference between the numers (0,0325%) is a chance to get 2x 5* heroes from a single pull: one from regular pull and a hotm from bonus one.

2 Likes

Julius has something to say :rofl:

13 Likes

Made 3 10 pulls from this portal.

Also got Elizabeth and Morgan La Fey (both dupes) and also Bauchan- strangely still didnt have him. So good haul for me…

5 Likes

a pic says a thousand words… a gif says more

1 Like

I love you! :kissing_heart:
And enjoy your memes!
I also enjoy your fighting spirit that can open wealthy jugulars with a spoon you picked up earlier this morning, and sharpened into a lethal little blade.

and I think I know you well enough
That you are not going to do:

In a portal.

You are very…unlikely to do:

However… it could be possible that when the levy breaks… and your spirit turns.
That you finally just snapped…
Then… you will probably:

This one could happen!

Otherwise,
If your like me and you do 1 pull,
You do have wait… 3.8%…? chance of getting a legendary. But if you are actually like me… then you will get Guardian Bat!

1 Like

Like a sickle to the wheat

There is more harvesting to do
I’m afraid

A precious gem like that awaits you!
:rofl:

5 Likes

Is there any worse?
Even My 3stars are repetitve mostly and forgot when I got hotm. ×30 summons.

You got kunchen that’s a fantastic pull :roll_eyes: you need to lower your expectations. Not to mention a host of great 4*. What did you expect?

13 Likes

There’s not a thing condescending about what I said. I said to look out for your teammates. Some need that because they do. An encouraging word is not condescending, not from me.

3 Likes

All repetitive thats right when not have them and some other front them.