Black Friday Summon?

I have mixed feelings towards this portal:
1 - Gem only portal, so it is more for ppl who are willing to spend and buy gem
2 - While there are no S1 heroes, for ppl who have a reasonable number of non S1 heroes already, it will be risky to pull at this portal coz they could easily get duplicate
3 - When they include every non S1 hero, chance to pull some mediocre hero is actually quite high

Would be more interesting if they will actually feature the two new heroes and reduce cost to pull say from 2600 to 2000 for a 10 pull or so. I am not expecting 50% discount although I wouldn’t mind a pleasant surprise.

On the other hand, the challenge event portal next month is better coz you can use free coins and it is portal with event hero only (some with costumes too). So input is pretty much the same but output is better, which to me is then a clear upgrade.

5 Likes

To your point, if the gem cost is reduced (10x for 2kish) then the BF summons comes out ahead. I spend my gems on BF and use my coins on the challenge festival (save up coins from the teltoc challenge)

If it’s the same gem cost (2600 for 10x) I may save my coins and gems for next month

3 Likes

Ralsha, no, it’s not time to do anything of the sort. It’s just condescending.

Nice guess, 0.1% for one so 0.2% for two lol

1 Like

3000 for a 10 pull with 0.2 chance for a featured, they can keep it thanks

3 Likes

1070 exp free gift what a joke

6 Likes

I’m not interested in the Black Friday event as the chances of me getting a s2, and s3 3* will be overwhelming and I have all these guys. Maybe I might get a good 4* but again a very strong chance it will be one that I have. Now the challenge event I’m quite excited by. I don’t have many of these heroes so this is where I will have a good whack at.

2 Likes

I stand corrected, instead of a discount gem pull it’s a more expensive gem pull… smh. I will pass.

The odds are that I will get an s2, s3,s4 3* hero— which I already have

1 Like

Is this a good portal for F2P players to use their gems or are there better alternatives?

It’s good if you don’t have many non-S1 heroes. I just did three gem pulls (350 each - ugh) and got a 4* and two 3* that i already had.

2 Likes

I’ll pass.

Gathered most of these easily obtainable heros during my spending phase of game-life… And 5*? Even without S1 heros it could still be one of the HoTM I already have, S2, S3 that I already have… The pool is so diluted that even without S1 heros in it the chance to get something really exciting is again super slim… Will help hoarding this gems for something more appealing.

2 Likes

For a newcomer it is an amazing chance to win some good 4* and 3*.

But for middle aged player like me (in the game I mean :crazy_face:),
who’ve got most of those (3* & 4*), it was a long shot…

…but this time something good came out!
Bera and her minions! :butterfly: :butterfly: :butterfly:

14 Likes

3$ for a single pull, joke to call this a Black Friday sale

2 Likes

Besides the gargoyles I count 169 5 :star: in the pool. :roll_eyes:

Great for newer players but not for us old fogies!

1 Like

It is a Black Friday for SG not for us!
:rofl:

9 Likes

I’m really not sure what people were initially expecting to get or what they thought SG would realistically offer.

This is good. No chance of any S1 dupes. Priced at premium portal cost, but likely gem offers which will be value for buying the gems ( did notice the current deal expires Friday so it may be there is further reduced cost for gems then on offer on Black Friday itself). Also bonus material chests.

Of course if you have nearly every hero in the game and are only interested in getting the top 2 or 3 in each event to round out your collection then with the number of 5s your chances to get the specific one is slim but that is the same as in every portal. Chasing individual heroes is never a cheap thing to do. If however you have a more middle of the road roster then there is a huge benefit here ( especially if you are F2P and most of your 5s are from TC 20)

8 Likes

This Black Friday portal is a joke. 3k gems per x10 pull… Seriously? What happened to the classical BF discounts? On top of that it’s too diluted like others have already stated.

I’ll save my gems for the Christmas event portal, where at least I can get old event heroes that I don’t have.

4 Likes

The discount may well be in the offers to buy the gems. Won’t see till Friday what those deals are

I’ve done 2 10 summons. I got the one 4* I didn’t have (Ferant) not much else bar a 3rd Noril (who I’ll give the full treatment to)

Then I did a single gem pull and got Puss in Boots. A 5* I didn’t have.

For anyone fairly new this portal is amazing as mentioned above. The best 10 summon you will ever do since the bonus chest is really decent as well so far.

For me the 3* & 4* are now effectively Season 1 heroes. That’s on me, no issues there.

But again…I can see some people really liking the results from there 10 pull

4 Likes

Those deals are already live in game