Black Friday Summon?

I’m really not sure what people were initially expecting to get or what they thought SG would realistically offer.

This is good. No chance of any S1 dupes. Priced at premium portal cost, but likely gem offers which will be value for buying the gems ( did notice the current deal expires Friday so it may be there is further reduced cost for gems then on offer on Black Friday itself). Also bonus material chests.

Of course if you have nearly every hero in the game and are only interested in getting the top 2 or 3 in each event to round out your collection then with the number of 5s your chances to get the specific one is slim but that is the same as in every portal. Chasing individual heroes is never a cheap thing to do. If however you have a more middle of the road roster then there is a huge benefit here ( especially if you are F2P and most of your 5s are from TC 20)

8 Likes

This Black Friday portal is a joke. 3k gems per x10 pull… Seriously? What happened to the classical BF discounts? On top of that it’s too diluted like others have already stated.

I’ll save my gems for the Christmas event portal, where at least I can get old event heroes that I don’t have.

4 Likes

The discount may well be in the offers to buy the gems. Won’t see till Friday what those deals are

I’ve done 2 10 summons. I got the one 4* I didn’t have (Ferant) not much else bar a 3rd Noril (who I’ll give the full treatment to)

Then I did a single gem pull and got Puss in Boots. A 5* I didn’t have.

For anyone fairly new this portal is amazing as mentioned above. The best 10 summon you will ever do since the bonus chest is really decent as well so far.

For me the 3* & 4* are now effectively Season 1 heroes. That’s on me, no issues there.

But again…I can see some people really liking the results from there 10 pull

4 Likes

Those deals are already live in game

Repost

20 Math Transparency characters

4 Likes

That deal expires Friday morning. May be new offers actually on black Friday itself as the portal runs through weekend

1 Like

True, or they may wait until Monday for a “Cyber Monday” offer … Still… I won’t hold my breathe on anything worth while.

This offer is horrible can’t be the only offer during the portal

1 Like

Is it only this month, or will it continue for the next month? thank you

1 Like

Only this month so no chance for December hotm if you wanted to wait.

2 Likes

3.8% for a legendary hero and no S1s - I think we’ve now experienced the top of SG’s generosity.

4 Likes

adding those up is incorrect :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yup, if you’ve done the math the correct way it would be even more (since you can hit the 2.5% and then get HotM on top of it) - but I am not that engaged in maths. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

more wrong, imo; but ok!
gl on your pulls! yup, l(uck)!

1 Like

I will only observe the window of very good heroes, without the possibility of acquiring one, or making invocations, because I live in Argentina

Do 1,000,000 pulls. With these odds you get:

2,000 featured heroes

23,000 legendary heroes

= 25,000 legendary heroes + 975,000 non-legendary heroes

Now extra roll for Balbars from each pull:

For legendary heroes 25,000 * 1.3% = 325 Balbars

For non-legendary heroes 975,000 * 1.3% = 12675 Balbars

= 13,000 Balbars

So you get 25,000 legendaries + 13,000 Balbars. 38,000 legendaries in total. For 1,000,000 pulls that’s 3.8%. And then, that does not include the rare occurences of bonus roll over a bonus roll (like reported here: 2 Hero’s of the Month in 1 pull). Which is why I believe it can be even higher.

Ofc if your luck sucks you can roll 5,000,000 times and not get any legendary, but that doesn’t mean the odds are any lower. It’s 3.8%.

3 Likes

I’ve considered it, and decided to pass. I only have enough gems for 5 pulls…

and I already have many of the available 3* and 4*. I’m not even considering the 5* as the odds are low.

I already have:

3*: 33/45
4*: 25/57
5*: 17/172

the chances of me getting a new 4* are fairly decent, but I looked at the ones I didn’t have. The only ones I really want are Sergei and Almur.

Mist, Gullinbursti and Griffin would be nice to bolster my Yellow 4* bench.

Wilbur, Buddy, Merlin, Gretel, Falcon, Peters are nice to have too (but I have heroes who can fill similar roles in Gormek/Santa, Marcel, Proteus, C-Chao/Hansel, C-Marjana - granted C-Marjana is banned from 4 tiers, Tettukh).

So that’s 5 I would love to get + 6 I would be happy to get…

Among the 5 I love to get,

3 are Valhalla
1 Tower of Magic, and much better odds overall to get there, as there are only three 4* there
1 Underwild, and I can still get quite a few coin pulls from completion

so overall, pass, I’ll save my gems up for a 10-pull in Magic Tower or Valhalla…

7 Likes

For a single pull the probability to get at least one legendary is 3.7675%. Your “math” probably goes wrong because single pull may get 1 or 2 (or even more) heroes.

Calculation: The chance to get no legendary heroes with single pull is 0.975x0.987. The chance to get at least one legendary hero is thus 1 - (0.975x0.987) = 0.037675.

Cookie Settings