Black Friday Summon?

Surely it won’t be anything like this… :thinking:

3 Likes

There were 2 heroes in Beta that were not assigned to an event, I wonder if it will be a portal for those 2 heroes?

4 Likes

SG employee #1: you see this nospendnovember?
SG employee.#2: yeah, naw.

13 Likes

What about this black friday summon?

what new portal? what am I missing? i’ve read it twice the release note and still no clue, pls help :slight_smile:

Black Friday Summon added

5 Likes

tnx a lot i’ve missed that one :hugs:

Mega Black Friday summon not sure if they are related

1 Like

Yeah, i highly doubt they will give better odds or charge less per summon.

I’ve had inside info

Increased odds of …

Dawa

29 Likes

OMG :slight_smile:
I will go all in to get her ! (With as many duplicates as possible) :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Last black friday was a big disappointment so don’t get too hype about it but maybe… this time they will deliver I can see hope after their announcement :thinking:

1 Like

Still which type of summons going to be in Black Friday ? Any clarification about what expect will be good … I want to know more details about it if possible @Staff_SGG ?

I’d rather not see challenge event heroes in a BF summon. S3 and S4, fine. But not super rare heroes that are suddenly much more easily accessible.

BTW, mats are much better for BF events IMO. We have too many hero options as is, with not enough ways to get mats to actually level them. We don’t need another summon…

1 Like

I have a feeling that some people are putting the cart before the horse with the black Friday summons event. I’d expect more in the lines of discounted price offers to purchase than some amazing all conquering portal. I’m perfectly happy to be proved wrong but I do think a lot of people are expecting something that won’t happen. From my reading of the notes as far as I could see the only thing specifically linked to black Friday was introduction of trainer troops, unless I missed something?

4 Likes

This trainer troop potential is what has me wanting to hold back on summons in the ninja troop portal. But, more important that any trainer troop is getting that elusive dark mana troop. If I get it early, I’ll maybe save some ett for potential trainer troops… If they even make those available via ETT. The lack of information makes decision making harder, especially for those looking for troop food.

2 Likes

Well, it could even be a portal with those “Tomes” that they announced, and potentially be worth more than feeders from ninja summons.

It’s really tough guessing what to expect which really makes it annoying. Ninjas are coming shortly and cant’t really plan well for them. And that’s another argument that makes me careful about spending before BF… They clearly want people to want to spend on BF after they already spend on Ninjas.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s really hard to tell. Of course the anticipation aspect works for SG as it may result in increased spending. I just hope their aren’t too many who get their hopes too high that what is available doesn’t match it.

2 Likes

I really doubt get why anyone is getting excited, this is SG/Zynga we are taking about. They never give anything of value, and the idea that a “special” summons will end up being anything but woefully unexciting is just wishful thinking.

5 Likes

Perhaps Black Friday will be all dark heroes…