2019 Black Friday Mega Sale — Discussion

Yes i meant for rewards and for alliance scores/ranks, raids are the least valuable vs titans&wars

Sure every emblem counts but the thing is, it takes a lot more concentrated emblem usage to build up defensively than offensively

If you’re more concerned about being able to beat these high emblemed defenses, i would suggest doing some analysis on your current emblem count and looking at ways you can spread emblems over multiple teams and heroes per colors you use most to keep your attack game within striking distance of their defense game

Everyone knows killing a tank is the most favorable way to win a raid or war attack

If you’re stacking colors and the color you bring has increased attack across multiple heroes of that color vs a tank with increased defense, i would think theoretically you’ll have a good chance to beat them even if you didnt buy all the emblem deals

Just something i would look into and think about. Think the strategy of how someone spends emblems will impact them more on offense than how many emblems they have, at least if you’re tryin to beat the best teams

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/thoughts-on-spreading-emblems-across-5-heros/139405/8?u=rigs

Someone else’s thoughts on it ^^

7 Likes