Black boril

In raids i have to face upgraded black boril, im i the only one? :slightly_smiling_face:

Erm…got a picture?

1 Like

No, but ok, i ll go for hunting

1 Like

Black? You mean aaa???what?

And its not one time thing, not big problem, cause i still have dispellers who dont really care about his colour :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

This looks like a glitch. Other than being black, is there anything else different in his abilities or stats?

1 Like

No ofcourse, just wanted to know is there anything i can do to fix it, maybe i have to reload the game ? :roll_eyes:

I would think it’s something that hasn’t downloaded properly from the server. Maybe quit game, kill in running apps, and reload. That should force a new download. Alternately, restart the phone to do same thing.

3 Likes

Its showed after last update, if i am the only one probabbly will wait for next update, doesnt really matter that much

This has happend in updates before…i think 18.00 or something…as @nevarmaor said…try force close app…

1 Like

Oh that’s what a black Boril is. I had a different picture in my head. :joy::rofl::joy::slight_smile:

Well baked after azlar :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Try clearing your cache or uninstalling/reinstalling the app.

1 Like

Colen shot on him :rofl:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings