Black 5* Hero

Can we please have a black Africa/African descendant…5* hero in game…theres not even one. Maybe Shaka Zulu type or something.
Thanks

How about shaft? 20 chars

4 Likes

I think we already have a hero that pays homage to bruce lee. Next halloween i vote for blade lol

6 Likes

Excellent choice lol. In all seriousness I really dont know of any “dark” fantasy characters myself

Now i never noticed before but someone else i discussed this with showed this:

Looks pretty dark to me and one of the best 5* in the game. Idk what race or ethnic group she is technically. But it is a fantasy game soooo could probably be whatever you want

2 Likes

There’s also misandra.

1 Like

Bane. Joon. Times 20.

Misandra looks Spanish to me, but what do I know.

It IS difficult; I just realised today that the best future dream team I currently have, has 4 white guys and 1 Asian… Dammit…

EDIT: After Kerridoc’s comment (lol), I must clarify: two white women, one Asian woman, one white man and an undead chick. :smiley: (Also no insects or horrible-looking monsters, which I mention because of some comments in the Christmas heroes post, which makes my team easier on the eyes – just wish at least one could be black – Kelile is in use elsewhere – and that I could give Sabina back her poor nose…)

My dream team happens to have five women:

Lianna, Athena, Guinevere, Alasie, and Sartana

That’s an elf, a god, an Anglo, an Inuit and a …errr… dominatrix.

5 Likes

Sounds like a fun saturday night…

3 Likes

I’ve always thought that, aside from being blue (obviously) Sartana looks like Grace Jones. You’re right, though. Blacks are definitely under-represented in the game, as are women over 30.

2 Likes

What about her?
kelile

1 Like

OP doesn’t count her since she’s a 4*

1 Like

Yes. And disabled gender non specific midget conjoined twins… what about them?

2 Likes

See this post.

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/new-heros-of-color-and-representation-of-women-and-men/

and this is why this world is so fked up… we all ways find the ways… :frowning:

2 Likes

Guardian Panther doesn’t count?

2 Likes