Biome Effects Season 4

Is it just me? I can’t see why Biome effects are applied every 5 turns for 5 turns. Why not just describe them as ‘permanent’?

4 Likes

Because they can be prevented by effects like Grazul’s block if you time them right. Other than that, yeah sure

11 Likes

Alright, thanks, I wasn’t aware. Then it makes sense.

Also Monk’s resist seems to work. Bera seems to be happy half the time :laughing:

3 Likes

Pretty cool. I guess the idea is you have yellow enemies so would want to bring Purple heroes so as we get deeper underground (Jameraqui for the win) it’s going to start biting more.

As expected the Biome overwrites other buffs. I had Sif so was benefiting from the +50% attack which overrode the 30% from Heimdall

4 Likes

I’m offended at how they’ve neutered my Seshat in World 4. Perma-inaccuracy that can’t be healed. She’s undead – you think she can’t shoot arrows in the dark?

3 Likes

Eh? You can’t make the enemies inaccurate. Doesn’t make you perma-blind.

they just ruined Proteus. thanks…

1 Like

The Biome effects change in later provinces. So I think ruined because he doesn’t work in 6 provinces is a little bit strong wording. And you can even prevent him from getting blind, or remove it (Gazelle, chameleon)

6 Likes

Sorry if the joke was not obvious but saying that is not like those heroes are that common lol

1 Like

So now you have to reasoning a bit more on how overcome a stage without relying always on the same heroes.

Why for me is not a bad thing?

5 Likes

Was that in reply to the Proteus thing? I was being sarcastic. Sorry if it wasn’t clear. Doesn’t bother me much. Obviously as I’m not a big spender heroes like Proteus can make a huge difference in certain stages but is not some kind of tragedy.

Triggered by that but was not aimed only at you.

Overall, as many people i too usually use the stronger color on difficult maps/bosses, and these handicaps force me to think out of my standards, which is something i quite like.

6 Likes

This is so smart. I love things that force people to change how they play.

4 Likes

Were you not around when we had Poseidon, king of the underwater kingdom of Atlantis, taking water damage in underwater levels in season 2?

7 Likes

I think the issue here has to due with the Sand, not with the darkness.

I mean, everyone knows that Dark heroes are incredibly vulnerable to sand in their eyes right? Even the undead ones.

I mean, that’s totally Cannon now.

1 Like

Z

9 Likes

These stupid effects are just gonna make farming even more arduous. Not being able to stack the strong color is just gonna make it longer to clear boards. And its not like it adds any value to the maps. Just a lazy way of trying to make changes to an already played out format. Need more creative visions, but I guess most time is spent in just rolling out new heros to make money off of.

2 Likes

This was not well thought of, even when you face Fire enemies the biome effect remains on Dark and holy. Pointless

I mean why have stages at all right?

Just pay world energy for coins and totally skip the story mode that a lot of people actually quite like.

8 Likes