Biggest titan hit

Thanks for the pic & comments Tempest. I just hit a new personal record on a higher titan (don’t get to play with those too frequently anymore). Hit 57k on a 6* - without athena. May have gotten slightly higher if I used more items (ran out of most, so used 1 bear banner and some arrows) but apart from that this was pretty much a perfect board for me.

Fully agree with Rook! Interested to see all hits and with all teams, just figured an athena disclaimer would be nice haha :slight_smile:

What was your team loorts? 57K is amazing on a 6* titan without Athena.

Was a purple 6*, hit with grimm, gormek, joon, wu and melandor

Do we want to establish a standard here? State total dmg, state *'s, state team used? :wink:

1 Like

I know its small fry compared to some posts here, but I just hit my pb of almost 34k on a 6* mammoth. Using brienne, grimm, isshtak, skittleskull and rigard to keep em alive. Grimm and briennes specials are really effective whe used together.

4 Likes

Disclaimer: Athena was used. Also, one dragon was seriously injured in the making of this screenshot.

Edit for the proper new format:
8* fire titan
Athena, Sonya, Tusk, Joon, Hel

1 Like

Since I am not fortunate enough to get her, but would love a video to watch her in action to see why she does so much damage to fire titans?

That’s a good idea; I’ll make one as soon as possible; before she’s irrevocably nerfed.

That would be great, please share if you do.

I don’t think she will get nerfed until the end of the month, to give people a chance to whale up to try and get her. Lots of games do this as a cash grab and nerf. It works wonders for revenue.

1 Like

We have a member who hit for 13900+ in one hit, he is hitting an average about 50000+ on 8* titans

That would be sad if they created an OP hero just for that reason and with that plan in mind.

1 Like

Wouldn’t put it past them.

1 Like

Well she’s definitely OP. Speculating on the motives for any nerfing is beyond us; I’m going to hope she lasts as long as possible. :rofl:

2 Likes

Post Athena Nerf, got my best today.

4 Likes

Yellow 9* obviously, used small mana pots and arrows, also took turtle banner and antidotes.

Nice!! What team were you using, if you recall?

Just found this post, at my two week mark, as a squeaky newbie who was riding the biggest lucky streak of my 66 year old life I hit 118,456 against a 5* Hydra, because I had a combination run of 18. Don’t know how to screen shot, but my leader in the Northern Bears Alliance can confirm. Team: Lvl 3 Hel , Lvl 3 Vivica, lvl 3 Skittle, Lvl 2 Marjana, Lvl 3 Gunnar

2 Likes

Would have been boldtusk, Athena , lianna , sartana , tiburtus

After second Athena nerfing, brienne nerfing.

68.8k for all the people with dodgy eyes.

Have you tried adding Wu Kong in the Dragon Team?