Big thanks with much love and respect

I just wanted to take time out to give credit to someone who is very much a huge part of this community and that person is Rook she is one of the moderators in this forum and is one of the most kindest and knowledgeable people I have met in the E&P world and I am very honored to call her a friend .

Thank You Rook For All You Do

30 Likes

I second this!

20 times

4 Likes

Hear!! Hear!!

But I never knew Rook as a she. Cool!!

5 Likes

A big shout out to all the mods from me.
Sometimes a very thankless job.
:heart:

5 Likes

Thx @Rook :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Eep! You always know how to make a cat blush… :grin: hugs

10 Likes

Hear hear! A very big thank you to @Rook, and to all the other mods, for giving up their valuable time to keep these forums in order. :slightly_smiling_face:

And for a trip down memory lane, let’s revisit our favourite feline in action…

12 Likes

Agree with the need to remind our mods how much we appreciate them and their efforts on our behalf. Thanks guys! (And cat!)

THIS is more how I see her in action… Having been in her alliance and now sister alliance.

Image115

:smiley:. :snowflake: :crossed_swords:

10 Likes

Rook is a superstar. I second this post!

3 Likes

Rook is awesome :star_struck: :star_struck:

3 Likes

@Greenman

tenor (1)

And one more :grimacing:

@Rook
IMG_20210124_013148

4 Likes

Thanks to all the moderators of Empire and puzzles. I and my husband have been playing this game for about two years. This game have been fun and challenging. If anyone is interested I posted under Players around the world. It is fun to play
against other players from USA and other countries as well. Please keep this game going for me and future players also !!!

3 Likes

3 Likes

As much as I appreciate all the catnip, I really want to point out the huge contributions of the other awesome moderators:

@zephyr1, @Guvnor, @littleKAF, @JonahTheBard @Coppersky

In ANY order. Y’all are AWESOME!

15 Likes

Cookie Settings