Big Dogs On The Yard!

Big Dogs On The Yard

12/30

Open but 1200 cups and above preferred

I’ve been playing since December of 2018 & now raiding the diamond arena regularly. I’ve been on the fast track since I’ve started & need an alliance that can keep up with my pace. Our alliance was started a little over 3 months ago…36718. We’re currently battling 5*-6* titans but we need more manpower. Other than myself I have 4 other very active players & seeking more. We need players that can consistently hit titans & participate in wars. If there are any serious players out there come see about us! Thanks!

@Graves
Why not do a merger? With another alliance of about the same or so players. You would be filled up quickly with a full active alliance

I’m definitely interested in that

My current alliance has 18 members , should fit your 12 members making us both full, with actives .

Let me know and I’ll just let my alliance leader know . And hopefully he’ll allow the co leader rank also

Graves my alliance has just decided to merge with another looking for the exact same thing you posted. Our alliance was created about 8 months ago with current score of 71293. We are stuck at our current Titan levels because we just dont have enough team power to constantly bring down 8 star titans. We would be more than welcome for your whole team to come over and together we all could advance further in the game.

Ok what are you guys’ alliance names so I can look you up. We should be able to work something out.

Brother Grimm…

Jacob who are you guys willing to cut to make the merger?

Several of them more than half

Graves, I’m here with Jacob (Brother Grimm), if you are interested, so are we, we will make the cuts and let you know, just confirm the number.

Candy Van is my alliance.

We have 11 spots available, so no one has to get kicked or left out

Also I’m on discord if you need to chat

Ok I only need 6 of mine there seems to be a balance between the 3 of us so let’s get on Discord or Line and talk terms.

1 Like

Most of them quit playing. Pretty much the top 10 will stay

Let’s make it three way combine, top 3rd of Graves, Grimm, and Candy Van. We can cut back to 10

@Graves
We don’t have a group but u can find me on discord .

Discord Username :Boxx

Ok let’s make it happen

Or join a room I created
mGnjtc

Graves come on over to the Discord link I sent and you, Boxx, and us can talk