Big change in the game: Things must be based on user level

I raise my level because it’s good for me and there is no down side. If the game was based on level I wouldn’t use my world energy for too much.

I dislike this idea

2 Likes

Yes we exists like dry land we are not a myth and having to stand toe to toe with teams built like Titans my raid team is what I have they are out dated and only because I am a relentless animal so I keep my score over 2600 but there are only 5 various team types and all so called super rare characters I have none of in fact I have only seen 5 different 5star have I did not already have in three years but only ever after new characters come out the can rip them to shreds in seconds

1 Like

Her name is Sharan! :yum:
Sharan1_-_Hero_Card

1 Like

I’ve suggested several times that instead of increasing the difficulty of the challenges that they limit the power level. If someone wants to use that 1000 power hero, they may end up having to use a 700 to stay under the power level.

3 Likes

As many others you only see the negative side of todays changed game.
Yes the mountain to climb has become higher but on the other hand you get a lot more resources and climb faster! :slightly_smiling_face:

Compared to 5 years ago there are now a lot more similar games available and so it is no suprise that overall there are fewer players in the game.

Thank you for defining top contenders from your point of view.
I raid daily against up to 5k teams and my cups normaly are between 2.4k and 2.7k. No cup droping.
My top attack teams come up to 4.7 k ( but very often closer to 4.5 k :slightly_smiling_face: ) and my defense is at 4.9k. ( subpa heros though :rofl: )

I am playing the game since March 2018 as complete ftp. Never spent any money or credits.

Brackets for events, just like Raiding tiers or Monster Island. Or titan.
So every “level” of players will have their own leaderboard on Easy, Medium and Hard.
The higher the bracket, the better the rewards. But harder the challenge.

This is win-win idea, lower power people will be able to compete and aim for better brackets, while high-end players will have hard, challenging stuff to do with their overpowered heroes.

Very sad to read you opted out of wars.
Wars are great for team building ( if you are in the right alliance ) and even the weaker members have their roles as cleaners. ( if they have the time to check in often during wars to clean when necessary :slightly_smiling_face: )

When I started the game I decided to go hard mode ( ftp ) from the beginning and I am still happy with this decicion. I played competetive chess and magic the gathering during my life just to show you that I have a competetive streak to. :slightly_smiling_face:

There are two currencies in this game.
Money and time.
Money brings you farther faster and time is the slow route which will not bring you to the top competition but still you can finish all events ( dont pay for towers though ) make a good show in wars and have fun raiding in diamond. ( even if you have to skip a lot of opponents )
Even the 3* and 4* tournaments are a lot of fun the 5* has become kind of a drag and normally ends on Wedensday. :weary:

Hope there is some fun left in the game for you and wish you best of luck.

With best regards.

Elayanith

2 Likes

Wow you are one lucky ftp! :+1:

I have exactely zero of these 5 heros although I have Joon and Rana without costume. :rofl:

The trasure in your team is Rhys and I assume she had a similar effect on your game like Proteus had on mine.

Hope your luck holds up! :+1:

1 Like

Most kind of you, thank you very much for the support, response and for sharing :slight_smile: I try my best to just take the parts of the game that I enjoy and just be ok with doing those. While also cutting back on screentime recently.

Being part of the Clean Up Crew™️ in Wars does indeed require that I log in rather often to check for cleans when necessary, compared to if I was able to solo any of those 5k+ teams.

But it´s all about adjusting expectations, learning by doing, to get the most fun out of the game, and then be ok with not doing everything else.

Best of luck to you too, and thank you again :four_leaf_clover: :candle:

2 Likes

That is exactly my role in my alliance. In terms of my hero roster as well as (nearly) my player level, I am the lowest, but I am a reliable cleaner in war with my 4* and sometimes even my 3*. If you look at it just in terms of level, I should be searching for another alliance, but I was already a member there before I took a (roughly) two-year break from the game, which is largely responsible for the current state of my hero roster, and since I still knew quite a few people there, it was an obvious decision to knock on the door again. So far, no one has expressed a problem with my war or titan results. And as long as I don’t have a problem (which is not the case if I don’t look at rankings), everything is fine and I can even play an alliance war with personal gain and joy.

2 Likes

Do not underestimate costumed Roc!

In war c.Rana, c.Roc and c.Joon are a killer squad, combined with an of color healer and hitter they are very deadly.

Happy gaming

I think, it’s not a problem of underestimating any of those you mentioned but getting them in the first place. I only have a limited selection of costumes, and none for a 5*. And of those you lined up I have only Joon in an un-costumed version. So: Nice, that this team helps you in raiding at your level, but that’s absolutely of no relevance to me :rofl:

Yes sometimes you are lucky, sometimes not.
Did more summons this Morlovia, than in any other seasonal event before (nearly 30) but got only the (underwhelming) holy HotM.
I posted this not to impress, but to show that you can compete without the absolute „ must have“ heroes. Ok, Rhys is in some top defenses, but the top stars are Waterpipe, Bastet, c.Panther, M&M, Anne and Alucard.
Happy gaming

1 Like

Have to update this no hope unless your a creep we are not cannon fodder for D**K heads any and all joy from this game is dead now I am only playing out of habit till I find a new game and won’t even consider any thing made by zygna or small giant ever again

1 Like

Nothing happens overnight. Time and money will make all things equal.

How do you define “user level”? Their playing level? Their bench strength? Their game experience? Those are not equal, and are not equal across players.

As is, players will reach a natural point of progression that matches their capabilities. If they cannot complete all tiers of an event then they have a goal for next time. Players will get frustrated and leave regardless of the setup.

It’s like the Boston marathon. Some race to win. Some race to beat a personal best. Some race just to finish. All are on the same track.

Player level by itself only indicates activity and playing time, but only roughly. if a player focuses on parts of the game that don’t give experience, they will be at a lower-level than someone who started same time, but does a lot of e.g. map/quest stages…

plus, we should all know by now that one’s roster (heroes) will not necessarily grow in line with player level… :slight_smile: some people get luckier with their summons, for example… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t agree with this part, principally talking about food resources. I’m ok with ascension materials, iron and recruits, but I think the food requirement for everything is very excessive and annoying

I’m all about trying new games and exploring fresh challenges, but it can be frustrating when some events feel impossible for lower-level players.I’ve been there, feeling stuck and left out of epic quests. It’s like being on the sidelines while others enjoy all the action! I think it’d be great if events were scaled to match player levels. That way, everyone gets a shot at the excitement!Speaking of action, did you know about the possibility of making money with audible? As for me, it’s a cool way to hustle while indulging in awesome audiobooks!

1 Like