Beware, you might never see that again 🦊

Absolutely, she needs a huge boost, will probably be the costume which I sure won’t get, minions double hp and an additional skill like cleanse, dispell and/or going into hiding but still getting mana or so would be new and fitting :fox_face:
And i want her costume design to be black with some red in it of course :smile:

2 Likes

The only problem here it’s that the costume it’s not the same hero, so they have to buff her and after this to give her a costume.

1 Like

Someone needs to photoshop a saxophone into his card. Hands are all set! :wink:

You should stop drinking

I feel the same about Freya for the same reason. First 5 star when the rest of my team was 3. She was my first completely maxed heroes. Those minions are a life saver sometimes.

2 Likes

Never, times/news/boards are too depressing to stay sober all the time :smile: Not making real life decisions after some Beers but my game decision are fine, Breaking hood was in me for some time now, just needed the liquid courage to do so :fox_face:

1 Like

@vanZille the beauty got her buff!!

1 Like

can u show us the screenshot of the fox hp before the buff and after september balance buff?

1 Like

Red Hood

• Damage: 131% → 181%
  • Fox Minion HP: 14% → 20%

Please note that all of the above adjustments will go live on 2022-09-29T13:00:00Z.

It’s beginning, let’s hope for another buff in time

3 Likes

Do you mind making a post of a few other unloved heroes? They could use a buff, too. :rofl:

4 Likes

Sure, let’s start with her :grinning:

2 Likes

7 Likes

How about someone I have. :rofl:

In all seriousness, cool post and I’m glad your girl got a buff when you pulled the trigger-simply because you like her vs she’s a top tier hero. My Lady Locke says, “Hi!”

5 Likes

I think this post caused the buff to Red Hood. Never seen her in battles, never seen her talked about. But then bam you created this post and she is one of the few to get buffed. You did it!

3 Likes

I pulled the trigger on Exeera 6 months ago and advertised it everywhere and still no candy